Chapter Five

Warning: smut

***********

You were awoken by the alarm clock going off, a deep groan vibrates from underneath you as Isaac pulls you tightly against him, pressing a kiss into your hair.

"Morning, Sweetheart..."

"Morning, Handsome..." you respond with a yawn, tipping up to press a kiss to his lips.

"You relax a bit, while a take a shower and get started on breakfast."

After doing your morning routine, you left Isaac to shower while you went to start on breakfast.

You were standing in the open refrigerator doorway when Isaac entered into the kitchen.

"Hey there..." you flash him a smile when noticing him standing there staring at you.

"Help yourself to coffee while I finish up."

Isaac stood silently admiring you from the back while you prepared the fruit salad. Not able to resist you standing there in your robe anymore, Isaac quietly steps up behind you. Gently moving your hair away from your neck, he begins peppering kisses along the length of it.

"What are you doing?" you moan out, eyes fluttering shut as he pulls you flushed against his front.

"Helping myself to some breakfast..." Isaac slurs, grinding his crotch into your bottom.

"It's a good thing I just finished cooking it then..." you giggle as his hands roam into your robe.

Removing your robe, Isaac slowly started peppering kisses from your neck, then down the length of your back.

Hooking his fingers into the side of your panties, Isaac then removes them. Spreading your legs apart, Isaac cups your mound in the palm of his hand; stroking his fingers through your wet folds.

A gasp escapes your lips then when he suddenly pushed two fingers in you.

"You feel so good..." Isaac breaths against your neck as he thrusted then in and out of you.

Your back was flushed against his front, eyes tightly shut as you allowed the pleasure to take over you.

Mind still reeling from the orgasm, you were suddenly caught off-guard when Isaac roughly pushed you face down onto the kitchen counter.

Taking a peek over your shoulder, you silently watched as Isaac hastily unfastened his robe. Fisting his cock at the base, Isaac stroke it a few times before stepping forward to line it up with your entrance.

Isaac's lust filled gaze makes contact with yours then, flashing you a dimpled smirk, he grips hold of waist; burying himself deep in you with a swift snap of his hips, causing you bot to groan out.

He starts off at a slow but hard pace, the sound of smacking skin echoing through the kitchen as you held on to the counter in front of you.

Feeling your second orgasm nearing, you reach down between your bodies to grab hold of Isaac's balls; gripping them tightly as you grinded your bottom hard into them.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that..." Isaac grunts out, the pace of his thrusting speeding up as cock begins twitching inside of you.

Letting out a whine of approval, you do it once more.

"Do it... cum with me..." you cry out, clenching tightly around him in climax.

"Shit..." Isaac growls out, gripping your waist tighter as he began emptying into you.

*****

Having just changed into fresh clothes, Isaac daydreaming of his night and morning with Y/N was interrupted by a knock at his room door.

"Hey, Dad..." Stevie greets stepping into the room.

"Tried calling you last night but there wasn't any answer."

"Uh, yeah... was out like a light" Isaac replies, "had a bit too much to drink last night."

"Getting old, are we?" Stevie pats his back with chuckle.

"How did last night go? David and other others enjoy it?"

"It went well..." Isaac briefly stammers.

"They're quite taken by Ms Rogue... they really enjoyed her performance. You did good in hiring her."

"Glad it went off without a hitch..." Stevie smiles in remark.

Heading to grab himself a drink, Isaac quickly changes the subject then.

"Everything in order for tomorrow night?"

"All set and ready-to-go..."

"Good" Isaac nods, taking a sip from his drink.

"All that's left is the board meeting then."

"That's set too" Stevie replies.

"You're not staying?" Isaac questions when Stevie makes his way toward the door to leave.

"Have to head over to Accounts" he shakes his head.

"There's a few last-minute things I have to go over with Y/N/N."

Nodding, Isaac sees him off at the door then.