William's Death

TW: Death

Fritz/Foxy

This is ridiculous. It's been a few months maybe even a year since Afton killed us and yet it has been not one bit fun. Just a few months ago they replaced the rest of the crew with the toys. How annoying so now I have no idea where the rest even are and I just sit in this stupid pirate cave getting dusty. Gross.

The toys are fine I guess although they'll never be like my crew. A bang of a door shoves me out of my thoughts. Who is here? It's currently nighttime but we haven't gotten a new night guard in a few weeks.

I sneak around using the dark to hide. Who I see brings a big grin on my face having wanted revenge ever since that night...

William POV

I never should have come here. Is setting free those poor souls I killed worth more than my life? No. Well yes, and I guess that's the reason I'm here. Sigh. I guess in the first place I shouldn't have killed them. Or listened to Glitchtrap.

The past is in the past though and now I have to pay for those mistakes. My kids are gone. My wife divorced me and then died not long after. My best friend, Henry, hates me. He sent an aggressive email the day it's was on the news that I was the main suspect. He took Freddy's ownership from me and said not to reach out to him anymore I deserved it. I deserved all of it.

I walk down the hallways to the room where they keep the old animatronics. But before I can get there an animatronic jumps down in front of me. It's Foxy. I can assume that Fritz posses him. He was always the angry one.

"What are you doing here Afton" he growls at me with a sick look on his face. I don't stay a word back instead I quietly and swiftly grab the hammer I brought with me. I knew I was gonna need it to get into the back room and to set free their souls.

Seeing this as an action to start fighting, Foxy leaps at me with a grin on his face. Before he can lay a claw on me the ax goes through his chest his soul flying out. Quickly before he can figure out that he can get back in the suit I rush behind him hitting open the doorway crossed with wooden boards.

There I see the Originals piled up against a wall I quickly set their souls free holding back nothing on the animatronics. But as they float out of the animatronics I can see the hate on their faces quickly I run through the halls to Puppets box hoping to set her free too.

She's awake most likely have heard the commotion. She says my name with such hate I almost stop. I don't have any time for this. I decide not to free her and instead, I make a run for it. It doesn't last very long and they are catching up to me.

I quickly run into an old storage room and see the spring bonnie suit. Quickly so they can't get me I get in. I start laughing at their stupidity because they should know that they can't get to me while I'm in the suit.

My laugh is cut off by the spring locks closing in, sealing my fate.

Henry POV

It's odd. Just yesterday there was the spring bonnie suit in the storage room. Now it's not there. I planned to fix it up with a newer look and use it again. Probably some teenagers stole it thinking it was funny. Oh well. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

"Hen-Papa" Michael calls from another room. I have been taking care of him ever since I found him on the side of the road. I should have known that William wouldn't have bothered to take care of him after Jasmine died.

I walk over to the room he is expecting something normal. But instead, I find the originals lying on the ground not where I would have set them.

"How odd," I say as I shake my head. I look over to Michael to gauge his opinion but he's staring at something in his hands.

"What is it, Mike?" I say slowly trying to not startle the poor boy.

"My dad- William he... Left a note for me," he says clearly in shock

"Well, what does it say?" I reply befuddled. Why would William leave a note for Mike here?

"It says that... What If I survive being the night guard in every location ownership goes to.. well me." He says stuttering. Well, I guess it'll work. I and William started this place collaborating and sharing ownership. When I took ownership from William It didn't go all over to me. That would require a lot of paper signing so I just left it. But this works. This way someone worthy and kind will own the pizzerias and It won't be ruined again.

"Well, what do you say? Do you think you're gonna do it?"

"I - yes"

Edited: 4/6/21