There's One of us missing 4/5

Heyyyy!!! Thanks for coming back to my story! I have been getting more comments and votes from all of you! Thanks for the support. Just know that I appreciate you readers whether new or old. If you ever need anyone to talk to, don't be afraid to message me! I will respond as soon as possible.

As you can see, I am updating again. I will now try to update every week again, so don't be afraid to nag me if I don't.

If you're one of the people who follow my youtube, just know that I will try to update their soon, I'm just focusing on this for now.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

(sorry I'm a little talkative today)

TW: Talk of self-harm, Talk of death, Talk of murder

3rd POV
"Well, what was he doing?!?" C.C asks Elizabeth, upset. Elizabeth looks down, ready for the outburst that is to come. She takes a deep breath, and if you look at her body, it's shaking along with the movement.

"The whimpers from his room were more clear when I got closer, and even though I stood still in shock for a moment, I still knew what he was doing..." She pauses as almost for the suspense, but rather it's for the sake of her own sanity. "... If you couldn't tell already, what he was doing, he was harming himself. I would assume that he was burning his arm, trying to feel something other than guilt and sadness over C.C's death."

As Elizabeth finishes her sentence, her voice starts to fade out, until all that is left is the sound of someone speaking outside the room. The person speaking gets louder as they near the room until those in the room realize that it's the voice of the one they call Mike Emily.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm sure you know what I'm already gonna say though-"

"Yup!" A second voice speaks up. It seems to be male. "Don't turn into our animatronic forms around people, and if anyone recognizes us, we are to come straight back."

"Alright. Seems like you got it all handled. Don't forget to have fun!"

"We will Mr. Emily. Thank you!"

The door opens and everyone in the room is able to see Mike leaning on the door, one hand on the door handle, the other waving at Gabriel. Once Gabriel is down the hall, he turns into the room and looks towards the younger people in the room.

"Hey. A few of the others are going out. I think they are going out shopping and a few other things. You guys want to go with?"

Charlie is hesitant. She wants to go, but she knows that they should finish here. Both of the Afton kids have no question in their minds that they are going to stay to hear the rest of the stories. Elizabeth speaks up for all three of them.

"I think we will stay here. Thank you though!" She smiles at Mike widely, still clueless to what his face looks like behind the mask. Charlie's shoulder slump. She wanted to go! The stuff that they were covering was a little too much for her, and while she wanted to know what happened to her father, she could've just asked him later. Henry notices his daughter's disappointment.

"You know you can go with them if you want to right? You don't have to stay here with us." Henry says, looking down towards his daughter. She slowly nods and gets up out of the room. While she's going down the hall, Mike calls out to her,

"You better hurry if you want to catch up to them!"

She speeds up, and the last anyone can see of her is her running figure.

(See William, this is actual good parenting!)

Mike turns around and starts to close the door when he is stopped.