There's One of us missing 2/5

I just realized I was gonna explain these two chapters last chapter but I forgot-
The thing is-
I know that this is not in any way original to reveal their secrets this way, but
unfortunately, I was not able to come up with any other way to do it.
I think that originally, I was planning to make their secrets revealed as they showed up at
the pizzeria plex, but that didn't work out in my mind.
Otherwise, I feel like this would be something the Afton Family would do. (Not that
they're real).
Think about it this way- a Family who dies and lost each other, and themselves in the process, and then they were suddenly reunited? They would be jumping out to retell their story. I don't think I could imagine this happening in any other way.
So, yes, I realize this may not be original, you don't have to tell me that, I am perfectly aware. At the very least, I hope you enjoy this chapter, along with the whole book.

If you have any questions, please ask.

...

Ahem. The future author speaking, from 2 months in the future. Man, that was a long AN. I don't want to make it much longer, so I apologize for the wait for this chapter. Here we go!

*Slight Transphobia

3rd Person POV

Back in Henry's office, the laughter slowly gets quieter. If you were to look around the room, you would see a bunch of bright faces, their smiles big on their faces. C.C. readies himself to begin speaking again by clearing his throat, and the room looks towards him ready to hear the rest of his story.

"As I had said earlier, Cassidy joining the mix of souls attached to Fredbear caused the start of fading. One by one, the others faded away, their names long lost to me. It was like their disappearance had altered my memory, or anyone's memory for a fact, from remembering them. All I can remember of them is that they were bloody and faceless. I remember crying over the stories of their death, although I don't quite remember those stories either.

"After they were gone, I had at first believed that I was safe, that I would not fade, for there should have been enough room. But Cassidy's soul must be a giant one, to match her anger I
suppose, Giant enough to be able to make us all disappear. I could not stay there. I was going to fade too unless I left. Along with that, Cassidy seemed nice at first, but as time went on, she seemed to become angrier and angrier.

"So, I left. I thought, at first, that I would have to possess something else, but when I disconnected myself from Fredbear, or as Cassidy always liked to call it, Golden Freddy, I found myself a free soul. Still on earth of course. With nowhere else to go, I went back to the old house. But none of you were there. I stayed for so long, hoping you all would come back, but you never did. I was alone."

Everyone looks down, realizing their mistake-

Not me just realizing mid-chapter that Henry's death doesn't make any sense- like none at all-

The future author speaking:
Not mad at my past self for randomly stopping there. Like, c'mon! *Grumble, grumble, grumble*
Okay, back to work!

Everyone looks down, realizing their mistake. In the heat of C.C.'s death, they all ended up going on their separate paths, causing not only C.C. to be alone but also the way they are now; dead, Sad, and confused. Perhaps if they all would have taken a moment to calm down, they would have seen back then that even if C.C. was dead, they still had each other. That, that idea alone, would have saved them from their bloody fates.

C.C., seeing the sadness and overwhelming self-pity in his family's eyes decides to speak up.

"But I wasn't fully alone, you know. I had my nightmares there with me."