The Original's Death

TW: Mention of self-harm, death, murder.

*A few months after Elizabeth went missing

Jasmine POV

I can't take it any more life recently has been so bad. I thought we were a happy family but then C.C. died in the arms of his brother. And recently Elizabeth went missing. But the police said "it's been too long" and "she's probably a runaway" and then they gave up on the case. In other words, they have given up on looking for her.

The rest of the family isn't doing so well either. Terrence has locked himself in his room, and barely ever comes out, not even when I tell him that dinner is ready. When he does come out, he looks like a zombie with his pale skin and eye bags. I can't help but notice the new marks on his arms and legs too.

As for William, he is hardly home. I can tell he is planning something, but I can't tell if it's something good or bad.

Often enough nowadays, I only make food for myself.

As for how I am doing, well not very well. I don't do much, as my job was to be a stay-at-home mom for the kids, but now as they are all gone from my sight, j have nothing to do, no one to care for.

I head to the attic hoping that a little bit of cleaning up will help me have something to do, even if it's just for a little bit. As I sort through the boxes I can't help but wonder why we still have all this stuff just sitting up here. I wonder what in it could be important.

Eventually, I come crossed a box labeled pictures, and inside are stacks and stacks of old photos. None of which seem very recognizable. I stop going through the box when one catches my eye, one that I do recognize.

It seems like an old family photo, of me, William, Toddler Elizabeth, baby C.C., young Michael, and...

"Paige"

When did I forget him? He was one of my children too, and yet, the way that William treated him, and the way that I ignored it...

I am such a terrible mother.

Michael POV

As soon as William gets home I hear yelling. It seems like Mom is angry at him for something. Finally. That man never deserved her love. I wonder if I should go out and stop them...

Nah. There is no way that I would be able to anyway.

I shift in my bed and my sores light up with pain. A tear slips out of my eye, but then I remind myself that I deserve this and-

My thoughts are interrupted by mom opening my bedroom door.

"C'mon pack your things we're leaving." mom says with an urgency in her voice as she starts shoving stuff in one of my old backpacks

"Wait, why?" I ask suddenly aware of how tired I am.

She pauses her packing "Me and your dad... We can't live with each other anymore. I can't stand him. We're divorcing. I think that we'll move in with one of my friends or something." she pauses again "Or my sister... I think we'll go to my sister."

I only nod my head groggily and then get up to help pack. I suppose this was bound to happen sooner or later.

A few weeks later.

It's been a few weeks since we left the house. Nicole, mom's sister, reluctantly took us in while mom looks for a job. No such luck so far. Mom only made it through high school and not knowing what profession to do she lived at her parent's house until falling in love with William and getting married. The only job she's ever known is being there for all of us kids.

My mom and I  have to share a room though cause her sister doesn't have rooms for us. At least mom seems happier though even if we are stuck in this situation. I think being married to William made it hard for her to do what she wanted. She should have left him a long time ago.

William POV

Henry watches me confused as I put on the spring bonnie suit. There is a birthday party today and I can't handle their giggles anymore. That's why I'm going to do something about the persistent noise. Along with that, the rat keeps pestering me to take action.

Why should anyone else get to enjoy the happiness of their children when all of my children were taken from me?

"Why are you dressing up in the suit? You know we don't use those old things anymore to talk to the kids. You're more likely to scare them than to make the party better. Plus don't you need to fix up some of the animatronics?" Henry says trying to get me out of the suit. He probably thinks I'm gonna lose us, customers.

"This birthday party asked for the animatronic suits. And I'll fix the animatronics later." I say as I secure them head-on.

"Ok..." He replies with no trust in his voice. I walk away slowly thinking about dealing with Henry. I decide to think about it later everything will be ok later.

Once the party starts I show the kids the animatronics the usual stuff. After a while, I notice all the parents busy talking to each other not paying attention to their kids except for the occasional "no running" or "slow down you're going to puke out all the cake you ate". I smile knowing that this is my chance.

I walk up to what looks like the birthday boy. Gabriel, I think it is. "Hey kid," I say, he looks up at me with a big grin on his face. "Do you and your friends want to see some animatronics I'm working on? It's just in the back room."

His face lights up "Sure, mister that sounds amazing!". He runs over to get his friends giggling. God, I hate that sound. When he comes over I give him a big grin and say,

"Follow me". While walking down the hallway they whisper to themselves wondering what I could be showing them. At the end of the hallway, I turn and smile. Let the fun begin.

Gabriel POV

The kind Bunnie decided to show us some animatronics I'm so excited! Once we got to the end of the hallway the bunny gave us a grin. Bunnies are ok but I like Freddy more. Once we were in the room the bunny started whispering to himself it was a little weird. I look around the room pausing when I see the Freddy animatronic. Wasn't it just outside? Oh well.

I run up to the animatronic but before I can get to it everything goes dark.

Fritz POV

I don't trust this guy. He's hiding in the suit. Why? Why can't he show his face? I would tell the other but they would just say that I was just being paranoid and that I don't trust people anyway. When we get into the room the guy starts muttering to himself. What a weirdo.

I start to tell my friends maybe we shouldn't be here but before I can Gabriel runs toward an old Freddy animatronic. The guy turns around sneaks up and shoots him. The rest of it is madness.

Jeremy and Susie immediately start screaming and crying at the same time. Before I can bother to do anything there's another bang and Jeremy falls to the floor. Seeing that I and Susie will be next I try to grab her arm and go and hide behind the animatronic. But I miss her arm and I accidentally leave her behind.

I run to her knowing that I have to know where else to go I turn to the guy and the last thing I see is William Afton, his bright purple eyes shining onto my face.

3rd POV

As the pour young souls begin to wake up, they slowly begin to notice that their bodies seem odd. That is interrupted when a man steps into the room.

" I understand that you are worried, but I have no idea where those kids are..." Thai mm holds a phone up to his ear as he tries to shut the storage door. It is blocked by the long chord attached to the. The phone he is speaking off of. "I have no idea where he is either...." He pauses at whatever the person on the line says and completely stops trying to close the door. "It... Is a possibility... But I have no true idea. That man is not the same man as he was when we e founded this place..." He starts moving out of the room, but then pauses again. "Yeah. I'll keep my eye out for them ms. _______."

One of the animatronic's moves when it's soul here's the name, but Henry doesn't notice as he closes the door on the kids he is trying to find.

Edited: 1/16/21