Help

^ Estimated drawing of Pizzeria plex. To the right is room for more animatronic's
B: Bedroom
Ba: Bathroom
K: Kitchen
Lr: Living Room
H: Hallway
Ss: Shared Stage
M, W+H's O: Mike's, William's, and Henry's office.
Funtime: Funtime Stage

Hey you guys! Thank you for the comments! Sorry, this is late.

Layton POV
^Ft. Freddy's soul.
*Before the Funtime boys{Layton(Ft. Freddy), Eddy (Ft. Foxy), Jean(Bon Bon)} possessed their animatronics

My belly rumbles again, symbolizing my growing hunger. I let out a small groan with it, the pain of starvation, my body eating up everything it has left.

To my right, I hear the sound of someone walking by. I make a move to speak to them, but they walk too fast, and they don't even bother to look down the alleyway. I groan again, the pain almost becoming unbearable.

I look towards my left, farther in towards the alleyway, where Jean and Eddy are sitting, Jean laying on top of Eddy, both of them fast asleep. I sigh and look around for anybody else, just someone, who could help us, but no one comes, as per usual. Ever since that restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's, had those deaths people stay away from any pizzerias of the kind, thinking that they would also die here.

I'm talking about Circus Baby's Pizzeria and Rentals. We have been living here almost all of our lives because they used to take pity on us and give us food. However, the employees changed, and the most recent time we went in, we were kicked out, stating that we have to pay to play. Besides that, no one goes into that old place anymore.

Oh, how I would love a delicious bite of pizza, even if it is a day old. I get more hungry just thinking about it. I try to move, to try just one last time to get a piece of food, just the smallest bit, but my body does not cooperate, took weak, from the long while of starvation. I sigh and lean back against the wall.

A few minutes later, Eddy moves, Jean falling off of his lap. I barely pick him up into my arms, just to lay him on my lap. I slowly fall asleep, knowing that this is our last night.

William POV
*Present time

I walk down the hallway, my footsteps echoing. Am I ready for this? To see Elizabeth? Would she want to see me after the fire? She thought me dead. I yet here I am. And Jasmine. I love Jasmine as a best friend. Will I have to reveal that now? I sigh, planting my feet right in front of the door. I reach for the handle but hesitate to turn it. What am I waiting for?

Behind me, I hear footsteps echoing. They are running if I am correct. I turn towards the footsteps. It's Michael. The mask is back on his face, making it hard to understand his emotions. All I can see is one brown eye peeking out of the mask. The other is covered by a patch. Maybe he got hurt.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you, the rest of them don't remember the fire." Michael pants out. "We deleted their memory of it to ensure a smooth reunion."

I sigh "Alright." So now, Elizabeth doesn't remember the fire. Great. Mike walks away and I think about it for a moment more. I guess it's better this way. Then she won't have the trauma. But still... Again I am left to suffer someone alone once more.

I reach for the door again. Here we go. I hope Michael's plan works.

The door opens with a loud creak, signaling my entrance. Susie and Gabriel jump up. Over in the corner of the stage, is Fritz, glaring at me. On top of him, Jeremy is sleeping peacefully. I wish I could have a good sleep like that.

"What are you doing here, Afton?" Susie whisper yells, trying not to wake up Jeremy. Gabriel clams down and nods over at Fritz. He nods back and then proceeds to get up. He then carries Jeremy on his back to what I presume is their 'Pizzeria'. We all watch him walk through the door, careful to not start the conversation until he's gone.