An Odd Family

My school put this up thinking that it would stop people from going to Maverick during lunch. Lmao

... Welcome!

Thank you for reading this low-seen book!!

I appreciate every one of my readers!

TW: Again, a little bit of misgendering

3rd POV

Parker stares at C.C., intensity clear in his eyes. C.C. stares right back and him. Neither has broken a sweat, but C.C.'s face has gone red, his eyes bulging, concentrating on staring right back at the blonde boy. A few seconds later and C.C.'s eyes have closed, causing Parker to jump up.

"Yes!" Parker yells out. "I won!" He smiles brightly at the other boy, looking straight into his eyes. C.C.'s face goes red again, this time not from trying to keep his eyes open. C.C. stares off awkwardly into space, too distracted and surprised. Eventually, he returns a smile to the other and both boys find themselves staring into each other's eyes again. This time, it's interrupted by a door slamming open.

"There you are! I was looking for you two all over and-" Elizabeth pauses as she looks over the two boys. "Oh. Were you guys busy? I can leave." Elizabeth moves to exit the room but stops when a sweet voice calls out.

"No, no, no. It's quite alright." Parker argues out "I and C.C. were just having a staring contest." He says as he smiles again.

"Really? Can I play winner?" Elizabeth asks.

Staring contests might seem boring in someone else's eyes, but in the eyes of all of these kids, it's one of the best games.

When Elizabeth was with the funtimes, before they were taken out of their hole in the ground, they often didn't have anything to do. So they would have to resort to verbal games, or games that they could play with only themselves to use. Running around play=ying some sort of tag game would wear out the animatronic joints easily, so often enough, a staring contest was the easiest thing to do.

As for C.C., Cassidy's form of friendship was just to glare at the other while they were stuck in the animatronic. C.C. would stare back just to challenge Cassidy. They often would stare at each other for hours on end, neither taking a break. Of course, C.C. is a bit out of practice, since he had long since moved out of Golden Freddy. When he went and lived in the old house, all he had were the nightmares, and he would try to play with them occasionally, but some were still stuck on their automatic blinking while others couldn't blink at all, making it quite boring to play when you could almost always predict the winner.

Parker also lived in the dark of his own home, and when he would have free time, not busy doing tasks to please the creepy stuffed animal, he would just stare at Tattletale willing him to disappear. Of course, he never did, but regardless, Parker gained a newfound interest in the game, no matter how boring it was.

Please tell me if anything is wrong with what I say about Tattletale, I know very little.

"Sure you can!" Parker exclaims back.

"Alright, who won?" Elizabeth replies.

C.C. groans internally. Both of them are very energetic, and he can handle one, for a certain amount of time, but not both. He doesn't have enough energy for that. Luckily, he is saved by yet another interruption.

"Hey, can I have one of your guys help? The souls keep wandering near William's family and they won't listen to me." Michael asks and he touches the door lightly. He slowly looks at all of the individuals in the room, waiting for an answer. C.C. jumps up.