'New' Friends

Hi! How's your day?
This contains Elizabeth/Circus Baby x Gabriel/Freddy

Michael POV

"There. Done." I turn around as I finish the last screw on Freddy. Despite my protests, almost all of the animatronics followed me into my office. Chica went back to the Originals stage angry. Perhaps it's my sister. Chica is not used to another girl around.

After I fixed Bon Bon, Ft Freddy, and Ft. Foxy went back to their area. C.B., Bonnie, and Foxy have all been waiting patiently for me to fix Freddy. Bonnie and Foxy have been taking In whispers. Elizabeth looks uncomfortable, but she's not leaving so...

I turn Freddy back on, and Bonnie Noticing, shoots up. Foxy follows him less excitedly, though.

"Is he finished?" Bonnie asks starting to pace "No major broken parts right?". Elizabeth looks up at the commotion. I can understand why Bonnie is so worked up. Freddy is a part of his family. When the unexpected happens; tragedy tearing you apart from those you love, you have to find family amongst strangers. Or for them, your friends. I guess the memory wipe worked better than I thought, the fire seems like nothing but a dream to them.

"He'll be alright. I upgraded all of you before taking you here. I knew that something like this would happen. The Funtimes are more prone to violence." I turn around and put my screwdriver on my desk. "He might take a while to turn back on. Probably just the system checking that everything is in order."

"Yeah sorry. My crew can tend to be idiots sometimes." Elizabeth says embarrassed. Before I can say anything I hear a voice behind me. Both me and Elizabeth jump in surprise.

"It's okay, my crew also tends to be idiots sometimes," Freddy says. Foxy Scoffs at that.

"Excuse me! Most of the time you're more of an Idiot than us!" Foxy says as he crosses his arms. Freddy laughs.

Elizabeth/C.B. POV
Mike is referred to as Mr. Emily in this POV

A blush crawls up my cheeks as Freddy laughs. What the heck! I don't even know this guy and yet his laugh is enough to warm up my cheeks. I shake my head to get the feeling to go away. Bonnie walks up to Freddy and helps him get up.

"Where are we?" The Freddy asks turning towards Mr. Emily. Now that I think about it I wonder If this 'Mike Emily' knows uncle, Henry. I'll think about it later. I have more important things to do. "I know we are not at My Pizzeria, since I have never seen this room before, and a purple bear just threw a Bonnie hand puppet at me."

He was trying to get a laugh. It worked. Mr. Emily laughs a big laugh at that.

"I will explain it to you as I explained it to the others," Mr. Emily says. " This is the Pizzeria Plex. It's the Pizzerias combined. Currently, there is only your Pizzeria and Circus Baby's" he nods towards me. The Freddy looks at me as seeing me for the first time. He looks surprised at first but then he winks at me. I feel a blush crawling back up my face again.

"Eventually there will be the toys too," Mr. Emily says angrily, snapping me out of my daze. What's his problem? ( Mike doesn't like that Freddy is flirting with his sister.-_-) "All the needs of the animatronics will be cared for. If you need anything come to me" he pauses.

"There is a bedroom for each of the animatronics in your crew. You can find these behind your stage. Along with that, there is a kitchen and a living room. I don't care what you do there, just don't be too loud". The Freddy nods along to his words and then stops suddenly. He looks confused.

"You said that there were bedrooms and kitchen. We're animatronics. Why do we need those things?" He looks at Mr. Emily. I too was wondering, but when I asked earlier, Mr. Emily said he would tell me later. I look over at him.

"The main reason we brought you here is so that you don't have to live in misery anymore." Mr. Emily says slowly "The past owners of the franchise made too many mistakes. I'm making up for them now." he pauses again. He likes the suspense, Huh?

"I have completed an Illusion disk," he says as he walks over to a drawer.

"Umm... Hmm... What's an illusion disk?" Bonnie asks. I look over to him and notice that he's clinging into the foxy. Ship.

"An illusion disk- ow" Mr. Emily stops midsentence as he hits his head on the cabinet above him. He turns around holding a round disk in his hand. "What was I saying- right the Illusion disk." he rubs his head "When updating you all, I installed a place for this to go in." he holds up the disk "This is an Illusion disk. When activated you can turn back to your soul. Along with that, you can change your age, so you don't have to look like a ten-year-old anymore."

"So with this, I can look like what a 20-year-old looks like if I wanted to?" Bonnie asks, his interest peaked. Mr. Emily nods in reply. "Interesting," Bonnie says deep in thought.

"So... Can we try them?" Freddy asks not caring about the mechanics of it and more about looking like himself. I wonder what he looks like. No. Stop it.

"In a little bit. I have one more to finish and I thought you all would like to try them together." Mr. Emily says. He then turns toward me "And I would appreciate it if you could wake up Ballora and round the rest of your crew up."

"Right yes," I say. My eyes skim over to Freddy "Um.. I'll get right to that." I run quickly out of the room to avoid them. Not wanting to blush at the Freddy again. As I walk down the hallway that leads back to the stage that my crew and the originals will supposedly share, I hear a voice behind me.

"Hey wait up!" says Freddy. I slow down and eventually stop.

"Um.. yes?" I turn around. He finally caught up to me. He looks better up close. Oop. Wow. I really can't avoid him or how I'm weirdly attracted to him. Ugh.

"I- Uh just wanted to know what your name is. Uh- ya know for future reference," he says as he shuffles back and forth on his feet.

"It's Circus Baby," I say incredulously. He should have known. Wasn't Mr. Emily talking about my name earlier? He shifts his eyes at my glare.

"Well I'm Freddy, Nice to meet you" he holds out his hand. I reluctantly grab it.

"Nice to meet you too."

I look up and all I can see is his smirk. Oh God, this is going to be a mess, isn't it?

Edited: 4/6/21