'Afton'

Hello!
...
3.0k reads!?! Thanks, guys!
Enjoy?

Elizabeth POV

The rest of the hour flew by, getting to know these animatronics. I honestly was missing girl time, since Ballora is not one for talking and Bonnet can be a little creepy. So I'm glad for this time to talk about stuff.

It's already been revealed that I maybe, quite possibly, may have a teensy little crush on Freddy. Chica saw the way I was looking at him. The only odd thing is that while Chica is being more friendly than she promised, Golden Freddy is glaring daggers into my skin. Puppet seems fine with me, but for whatever reason, Golden doesn't seem to like me. I suppose I can't have everyone like me immediately, Chica is proof of that.

The conversation I'm having with Chica about, how animatronics never get to change our clothes, is suddenly interrupted by a voice behind me.

"Hey, I know you didn't accept our offer on cards, but I was wondering if you would like to hang out a little bit," Freddy says. I turn towards him. "Get to know each other a little bit more." He finishes off his sentence and holds his arm out to me. I get up off of the floor, turning back towards the girls again.

"Alright. I wouldn't mind that" I say, smiling sweetly. We walk over to a corner of the stage, away from everyone else. Now that I think about it, why aren't we in one of the living rooms provided for us? I think back to the conversation with Mr. Emily. Oh right! He wanted us all to wait here for the illusion disks. What help that has been.

"So why don't we play, like a question game," Freddy, says, sounding like he already planned all of this out. "I'll ask a generic question, and then we both answer it. Would that work?" He looked towards me for approval.

"Sure," I say not trusting more words to come out of my mouth without fumbling. He shifts a little, trying to think of a question.

"Alright then... What's your favorite color?

"Blue"

"Mines white." I almost laugh at that. Who's favorite color is white? But then again, my 30-year-old father had an obsession with the color purple. I miss dad. "Now your turn to ask a question," he says. Oh right!

"Hmm.. what about... Sexuality?" I ask, trying to figure out if there's even a chance of him liking me back.

"I'm pretty much straight, girls just interest me more." He says fumbling. Well at least I know now that he's attracted to my gender.

"I'm Bi, girls are cute, guys are cute, I like it all," I reply honestly.

"Alright," he replies back grinning. Is he happy that I'm attracted to his gender too? Probably not. "What about family, like, siblings, parents, ETC." I pause at that. I don't usually like to talk about family, considering what happened. "How about I go first? So then it's easier for you." I nod, my thoughts wrapped around myself like sticky tape. Now all I can think about is that bite, and how a few months after it, I just left, not even considered my family. I mean I didn't exactly kill myself, but it is my fault. "It was always just me and my mom. I never met my dad, but I like it the way it was." Freddy says snapping me out of my thoughts. How long had I spaced out?

I nod, trying to get my thoughts together to form a sentence when suddenly Ballora walks in. Or should I say dance in? Her music box playing loudly she dances to the middle of the stage. She's looking for someone. And that someone is me. Besides the fact that she just woke up. She totally won't be angry. Not at all. Some of the Originals jump up in surprise. I sigh and get up knowing that I'm the one that has to explain. Walking towards her, I reach out and start talking, to comfort her.