𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐗 𝐭𝐨 𝐗 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐗 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"Welcome! My name is Beans! Here is your tag! You're number #104! Please don't lose it and keep it on you at all times!" Beans said. I nodded with a small smile. "Can I squish your cheeks? You look so cute!" I blurted out. Beans shook his head and smiled softly and I pouted and rolled away.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

I was rolling around on my rollerskates in the underground waiting for the exam to start, when I saw a green hair kid. He looked about my age. That Tonpa guy was giving that poisoned orange juice. 'Bruh I told him to not give it out anymore. Is he dumb, Stupid or dumb' I walked over and gripped Tonpa's neck.

He turned around to see me glaring with an uneasy smile. "Tonpa-San, I told you it was poisoned, why the fuck did'nt you listen?" I warned.

"U-uh I- I th-thought it might be different for them," 'lies..bitch what do I look like to you? A fool?' My eyes flashed violet shocking the blondie. "Bitch leave with your Oompa Loompa looking ass," I kept a straight face before laughing so hard I was wheezing.

Tonpa ran away and out of sight. I turned to face the way he ran. I was still recovering and giggled turning back around. I slapped a wide grin my face. "Yo! I'm Y/N," I greeted reaching my hand out. "Ohayo! I'm Gon and these are Kurapika and Leorio!" He said grabbing my hand.

I stared at the three and they sweatdropped confused. "Gon is 12, oh me too! Kurapika is 17, and Leorio is..... Well I don't fucking know..." I trailed off. "That was immpressive," Kurapika praised. "Thanks boo," I said with a smirk. He blushed and cleared his throat. "If I may ask, your eyes flashed purple, what was that?" Kurapika asked.

"Oh that was-" I got cut off, "Pardon me for the wait, please follow me to the next phase!" The guy with the purple mustache said. "Tell ya later boo!" I yelled before rolling ahead. "HEY YOU CAN'T DO THAT! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE HUNTER EXAM!" Leorio yelled frustrated. I blew a piece of gum from my backpack and blew it, "He just said to follow him idiot," I heard a snickering besides me.

I turned to see a white haired boy. "Holy shit, your hot!" I blurted out. I smiled while internally screaming.

He blushed and cleared his throat. I laughed a bit. I cleared my throat, "I'm Y/N and you are Killua 12 years old!" He looked shocked, "Gon come see hon! Another kid! And he's hot!" I called out since we were sideways.

Killua's face burst into flames but I was used to speaking my mind so I just shrugged, "I ain't never lied," which caused his blush to darken.

"Hey Kid are you also disrespecting the exam!?" Leorio called out.

"Well Mr. Oreo, he just said to follow him," I deadpanned. Killua nodded along. "Yeah Mr. Satotz just said to follow him!" Gon added on. "Gon whose side are you on?! And my name is not Mr. Oreo!" Leorio whined. "No ones!" He said with a wide grin.

I crouched and quickly changed into my regular shoes before running again. Killua flipped off his board in a dramatic way, "Awesome! Can I try your skateboard? And your skates?!" Gon said in awe. "Sure if I can try your fishing rod," Killua replied. I nodded.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Whoever gets to the top first the losers have to buy them dinner!" Gon exclaimed. "Your on!" "Bet!" And we all ran up the stairs.

"I'm shocked you guys can keep up with me!" Killua remarked. Gon pouted, "Hey! why not?!" I cackled before speeding up, "Guess we'll never know!"