𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐗 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐗 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 ❤️

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 🙄

Y'all walked into Heaven's Arena arms linked some more annoyed then others but you didn't hear that from me and went to the checkout and talked to the lady. You felt bad that the boys kept ignoring her so you grabbed their heads and forced them into a bow, "Hey!" "Y/nnnn," "Shut up idiots! I'm so sorry miss for these idiots' behaviour thank you for explaining!" We stood up and the lady was on the brink of tears.

"Your *sniff* the only *sniff* one who pays attention to meee!" She ran around the desk and bawled on my shoulder. I stood there awkwardly since she was physically touching me. I lightly pat her back and she stood up wiping her eyes and nise, "Here are your *Sniff* Keys. Good bye young lady! "Her eyes were still glossy and her face and nose red. I waved and we walked off.

"Awww man now my jackets dirty. Gross. But she was nice though," I muttered salty taking off my jacket. I threw it on the ground before taking out a pic that I didn't remember taking.

It was me and Rat and the description was "Besties 🤪 wish you were Rat huh 🙄"

I smiled and puting it in my pocket. I caught up to the boys before getting teased for getting my jacket dirty.

"Unwind the vine, don't let go, unwind the vine, don't let go (If you get this ily 😭) , I shuffled to Gon's door since apparently that's what we doing.

"This is huge!" Gon awed. "That's what she said nnggggh~," I said with a moan before doing the sus face to Killua. We burst out in laughter and having minor seizures.

We kept adding comments which made it funnier and kept us laughing and writhing on the floor.

We dusted ourselves off amd Killua helped me up while still giggling before me getting yanked up real close to his face. "Yo~ are we about to kiss right now~?" I walked back and then returned doing the dice roll and light skin face before we died cackling again.

Gon stood there awkwardly like the not so innocent bean he was. "Anyways y'all Imma head to the bathroom real quick," I said dice rolling out of the room.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

I went to the bathroom and was surrounded by the same guys from Zevil Island, "My my, what do we have here?" The middle one said and I froze.

Memories from Zevil Island flashed through my head. Rat. Cutting. Death. Gone. I pressed my hands against my head, "Leave me alone!" I yelled fighting my inner self for control.

"Y/n~ just give in~! They deserve it! Didn't they kill Rat~! Kill them. Kill them! KILL THEM!" I crammed my hands over my ears, "Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tears streamed down my face and I knew all too well what was going on. A panic attack. It was all hallucinations. 'The pills! Yes where are my pills!' I frantically searched for my bag but I had left it outside and the men were surrounding me.

My hallucinations made them seem like tall dark figures laughing down on me.

Flashback

M

ama sat rubbing my back calming me down from a panic attack. "M-mama why do I always feel sad?" My younger self asked mom.

"Well baby, sometimes life treats people umfairly. Do you want to know how to fix it?" She smiled. I nodded frantically eager to know.

"Well all you have to do is stand up and dust yourself and stick your tounge out and say 'You hit like a meanie!'" I got off her lap and stuck my tounge out holding onto my dress blowing raspberries. "Like that mama?!"  She nodded "Just like that munchkin. Just like that," She smiled softly and someone walked in.

"Papa!" "Hey little cadet! Show me your salute!" My tiny left fist pressed over my right side, "Shino wo sagyo!" Papa chuckled amd fixed my salute, "Little cadet you're getting better!  But its Shin-zou wo sasa-ge-yo. It means offer up your heart! Until your hearts have stopped." Papa spread out each syllable.

"Shinso wo sasagyo! When I grow up, I'll be big and strong and call life a meanie! And if someone tries to push me down, I'll say you hit like a meanie! Just like mama said!" I grinned. Papa smiled, "You do that baby and you do it with all your little heart." Papa spun me around and I giggled.

The door opened once again and it was, "Aaron!" "Hey y/n!" He opened his arms and I ran to him. "Papa and mama said I can be big and strong!" "Really? Hmm but you won't be as strong as me!" I pouted, "Will too!"

"Will not!" He teased. We bickered back and forth. "Alright alright! You'll be one of the greats! The greatest the world has ever seen! Remembered in history for centuries!" He spun me in circles and threw me in the air and caught me.

I pouted unsatisfied, "No! Big brother has to do it with me!" He nodded and gave his pinky, "Mhm promise!" He grinned. I gave a  wide smile and gave my pinky and intertwined them.

Papa and mama watched in content. I hugged Aaron tight, "I love you 3000!" "3000? That's crazy!" I nodded, "And I love papa and mama 3000 too!"

We had a group hug before mama stood up, "Alright alright, now y/n! Head off to bed, and Aaron! Your meant to be sleeping what are you doing here boy?" She raised her eyebrow tapping her foot.

He whined,"How come y/n gets to be awakeee?" "Are you talking back? Do you need me to send you out at this time to get a switch?" She threatened lifting her hand. And with that he sprinted off.

"Y/n ?" She looked to me but I was long gone, never there. Nope. Not me. Wrong child.

Flashback end

I looked up to the mirror shaking before grinnimg with tears streaming down my face, "You hit like a bitch." I fixed my face before walking out to see a note,

'Hey y/n me and Killua went to go to the match since we were called. I hope your okay since I heard yelling so you might w̶a̶n̶t̶ have wanted p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶c̶e̶e̶ p̶r̶y̶v̶a̶c̶e̶ p̶r̶y̶v̶a̶c̶y̶ privacy. When y̶o̶u̶r̶ you're ready w̶e̶r̶e̶ we're downstairs. - Gon ^-^

"Wooow  they really done left me..." I skimmed over the card and sat down. I was there for a good 5 minutes looking around before my eyes widened, "OH SHIT IT WAS FOR A REASON!" I sprinted out the door.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞

Bonus: (I know I added this 74 years late)

Gon sat at the table staring hard at the paper while chewing the back of his pencil, "Hey Killua?" "What?" Killua lay starfish on the bed. "How do you spell privacy?" "Well obviously P-R-I-V- wait." He now sat up, "How do you spell privacy?" Gon shrugged, "I dunno that's why I asked you." So they sat there with trial and error until Killua finally remembered the word from his lessons.