𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐗 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐗 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

I woke up and slugged to the bathroom for hygiene and finished quickly. I was cranky cause I just woke up. I slugged out of the room and went to either Killua or Gon's door I don't even remember and just smushed my face against it.

When the door opened, I was already asleep again and got carried out. I woke up in Gon's room on the sofa while Killua and Gon were talking.

I wiped my eyes, but the crust was already gone. Who the hell- "Good morning y/n!" Gon gave a bright smile. "Morning Green Bean, morning *yawn* snow roach... I mean Killua."

Killua dramatically pressed his hand against his heart, "No nickname for me? Ouch." I had woken up a bit more and smiled with tired eyes, "Are you fine with snow roach?" "No." "Then stop complaining."

"Also who the fuck brought me here?" I eyed them both suspiciously. Killua's face had a slight blush and Gon looked confused. "Oh! You mean when Killua came knocking while really flus-" "Gon!"

I slowly made a cat face, "Oh ho ho- did the notorious Killua bring in a damsel in distress?" I got up and twirled around, "How could I ever repay you?" I got up close and blinked really fast.

He cleared his throat, "Maybe by giving me a favor?" He smirked. "Like what?" "I'll ask later." "Using my words against me? How harsh!" I dramatically stood back. Gon was just watching this all unfold.

We laughed and I remembered what I was gonna do. So I slapped Gon.

"Hey! What was that for?" He answered without even flinching and Killua didn't even question it. I grinned. I ruffled Gon's hair, "I really do not know." He looked puzzled then his face contorted into a smile.

"I guess y/- OW! What was that for?!" I slapped the back of his head. "Dunno to be honest. I just felt like it." I turned back to Killua, "Ay-" "Touch me and we're fighting." He gave a warning stare.

Gon sweatdropped and I irked with a crooked smile. "Square the fuck up." I got into a fighting stance. Killua stood up and put his hands up. "Gon! Ref for us." Killua's eyes flickered to him and I used that as an opening and tackled him.

"I win!" "Damnit! I wasn't focused!" Killua groaned. I got off him and grinned and shrugged. "Can't win a battle that was decided from the start." "I'm going to have to give this one to y/n, Killua. Sorry!" Gon shrugged.

"Hehehehehe...." I plotted how to rub it in his face in the corner rubbing my hands with a cat face.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

We were in the audience waiting for Gon's fight to start. After my plotting we had done a quick training session and went to Wing for encouragement.

I whispered to Killua who was sitting next to me, "I'll bet 450 chocolate robots Hiso-Chan wins." "Bet. I got my money on Gon." We made our deal and I put my money on Hisoka.

At first Hisoka just kept dodging until Gon said sike and picked up a piece of the damn ring and broke it. He hid behind a piece and landed a solid punch on Hisoka. Killua turned to me with a cat face and I rolled my eyes.

Gon returned a tag and Hisoka froze. He then went on a rampage and long story short Gon got his ass handed to him.

I then turned to Killua, "450 choc-" "I know damnit!"

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"You did well." Wing spoke to us as we were all outside Heaven's Arena. "Are you really leaving?" Zushi asked. "Well we did what we came to do little man." And we all nodded. "Maybe one day you'll catch up to us!" Gon cheered. And Killua and I snorted. "Catch up if you can!" "Osu! I'll work hard to surpass you all!"

"Bye!!" "Later!" "Seeya nerds."

And we set off.

THE ARC IS FINALLY FINISHED I RUSHED PAST THIS SO I COULD GET TO  THE GOOD STUFF 💪🏽😾