𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑?!

I woke up to the announcement and felt something warm around me and my heart did a somersault seeing Killua there.

I picked up Rat quietly and shook Killua awake. His eyes were wide and puffy. "Morning Sunshine," I winked ehile doing finger guns.

I slung my backpack on my shoulder and yanked Killua up causing him to yelp.
I rolled my eyes, "Come on boo." "Did ya really have to wake me up like that though N/N?" He protested I rolled my eyes again.

"If you keep rolling your eyes like that they'll get stuck up in the empty place where there's supposed to be a brain." He glared snarkily. "You looking to rumble Pretty Boy?!" I playfully lifted my hands up.

He raised his hands in surrender as I put Rat on my head, 'Wtffff he dissapeared into her hair, can he even breathe? ;-; ' Killua sweatdropped.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

We got dropped off on a tower with some freaky looking giant bird babies flying around. A man was climbing down and got taken.

'Damn he was black too...' was all going through my mind. I saw people kept dissapearing and when I tried going after it was rock hard.

I waltzed over to the homies and head Gon talking, "-when I tried to follow it closed up," I wrapped my arm around his neck and squeezed a bit with a wide closed eye smile and an irk mark appeared on my head.

"Damn talking without me are ya?~" I let go of his neck and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hehe sorry Y/N! Bleh! 😛" I slapped the back of his head and kept walking.

I was looking around too and froze, "OH HELL NAH AARON?!" I screeched which caused him to spin his head around and grin. "Hey Y/N!" "DON'T 'hey Y/N' ME WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!" I shook his shoulders before we both fell into some trapdoors. I heard a faint shout of my name before it went dark.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

I was woken up to being shook to see Aaron peering down at me. I stared at him and pushed his face away, "Breath so hot making the sun seem cold, move your big ass head out the way-" Aaron whined like the annoying bitch he is. I paid no mind and looked at my surroundings.

"Shut the fuck up I'm analysing!" I scanned and pat myself off. "WAIT RAT!" I pat my head and felt a lump and sighed in relief before bringing him out.

I turned to the door then turned back around, "You coming or not hoe?" I looked to him with a blank look. "Of course I'm coming N/N!" and we set off into the hallway.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

I stood side by side with Aaron and turned to him. I knew he felt it too. A strong aura. We nodded and walked forward and saw a pair of twins. "So all we have to do is beat them?" I inquired. "Yes! And you'll be granted access to the next stage!" Someone through the speakers spoke.

I turned to Aaron and he knew what was coming so he went for the other boy. I turned back to the boy in front of me. "If we beat you and make you surrender, our sentence gets cut in half and if we kill you we get let go. So we're going to kill you!" The one in front of me charged.

My eyes turned violet and I grinned, "Finally.....Better make this worth my time, don't regret it." I ran at speeds the regular eye couldn't see and punched him in the back. I then waited for him to turn around amd grinned.