𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐗 𝐀 𝐗 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐠

T'was a dark and scary night and- ok what really happened was Killua was a light sleeper and Y/n and Gon weren't. He was the first to wake up and grinned once he saw the two asleep.

He slowly got up and was about to suffocate Y/n with a pillow when by instinct she grabbed the pillow. In her sleep like what the hell. She had a vice like grip and he couldn't yank it out of her hand. So after a small tug of war he let go of the pillow and y/n smacked herself in the face with the back of her hand making her jolt awake.

Killua stood right above her so she assumed he did it. "You little shit-" She whispered before chasing him around the room. Gon couldn't save him as he was asleep and didn't see what happened so Y/n was mad at Killua for the rest of the day.

Time Skip

"Y/nnnn I told you it wasn't me." Killua whined laying his head on my lap. We were on the boat now so I was even saltier about parting ways with Aunt Mito. At least she had my number. "Shut up. Who else could it have been? Gon?" Gon was alert and frantically turned my way, "It wasn't me! I was asleep!" So I gave Killua the stink eye.

"For the last time, you hit yourself!" Killua protested. "Mhm sure I may be dumb- damn you have soft hair- but anyways I'm not that dumb." I rolled my eyes at his pout.

"What do I have to do for you to forgive me?" I raised a brow, "Boy you already owe me so many things I don't even trust you no more."

We were headed back to the city to find out more about Greed Island and Gon was overexcited, I was pissed and Killua was being whiny.

"I'm hungry." Killua perked up, "I can get you food." I stared at him before turning away, "Gon can you get me food?" Gon quickly nodded wanting to get out of the awkward atmosphere.

Killua sat up lifting his head from my lap. He had an unrecognizable look on his face which I would later learn was hurt. He stood up and sat away from me.

Gon returned with the food which was some corndogs and Tomato juice. "Gon, honey, we need to work on what you consider food." "There wasn't much on the boat!" He turned to Killua's direction then back at me. "What happened?" I shrugged and crossed my arms while Killua did the same.

Gon rubbed the back of his head, "Guysss we need to work together I can't find out about Greed Island on my own." "Fine but I'm not talking to Killua." "And I'm not talking to y/n." So after somewhat mutual agreement we angrily ate corndogs together.

Time Skip

Okay so I completely forgot me and Killua were arguing because when we bought new clothes Killua and I decided to match. We had tried to convince Gon to change clothes but he just said, "My dad left me these clothes." Something is seriously wrong with that boy.

"Do I look good or do I look good?" I had added a beanie and had my backpack slung over my shoulder

"Do I look good or do I look good?" I had added a beanie and had my backpack slung over my shoulder. I almost forgot it in Mito's house.

"What's even in your backpack?" Killua asked. I grinned, "Secrets I'll never tell." In reality it was just headphones, happy pills, food pouches, a camera, extra film for said camera, a phone, hairties, and hair and skincare.... Pfft as if I'd tell them that.

So we settled at a cafe and apparantly you needed a Hunter's Liscence to even access the website so there was that. "Over 20,000 requests and only 100 copies..." I thought a bit. "You play the game by entering. You can literally die." "Seems like a fun game to me."

"Focus. It's only available at auctions." "I've been to one before." "So since none of us have experience I suggest- Wait what?"

I looked nonchalant kicking my legs under the table while sipping my iced caramel frappe with less ice, extra caramel drizzle, and whipped cream.

"When did you even have the time to go to one?" Gon questioned. I shrugged. "My brother is usually the one who goes to social gatherings for the family but I tag along sometimes. I went to an auction for these weird eyeballs. I dunno either man."

Killua was skeptical about something but whatever it was, he kept to himself. "So what happens at auctions?" "Old white folks give money for some old junk." I was stuffing my face with a cheese filled panini now. Gon and Killua sweatdropped and took note.

Gon reached for my food and I instinctively went to slap his hand but hesitated when he flinched. "Nevermind go on good sir."

Killua reached to do the same but I actually did slap him. "Hands to yourself. Ya hear?" He pouted, "Why am I the only one getting abused these days?" I shrugged.

He mumbled something along the line of 'You always like Gon better' And I thought my ears were decieving me.

I grinned, "Care to repeat that kind sir?" The tips of his ears burned  bright red contrasting his pale demeanor. He stayed silent but his face heated up was all the proof I needed to confirm my suspicions were true.

I handed him my panini, "Oh poor peasent. I, the generous y/n, shall feed this starving commoner a panini graced by my lips." I pressed the back of my hand to my head and closed my eyes. I peeked one eye open to find him hesitantly staring at the bread snack.

I sat straight and stared at him, "Boy you finna eat it or nah?" It then dawned on me it might seem weird to give a bitten panini. "What can't handle that my amazing lips were on it?" His blush darkened.

"It's unsanitary." Oh please. "Give it back then, Gon'll eat it, wont you Gon?" Gon perked his head up at his name, his face stuffed with a spicy sausage roll. He let out a muffled Mhm and Killua sighed taking a bite out of the panini.

I grinned, "iTs UnSanItaRy." He rolled his eyes, though a smile played at his lips.

After Gon finished his savory snack he said the dumbest thing, "Anyone up for corndogs?"

"No." "Hell no." Killua deadpanned as well as I.

"Boy what the hell is it with you and corndogs?" I could understand that in the blimp options were limited but cmon now.

"But I thought-" "I swear if you mention anything even remotely about corndogs, you're paying."

It was quiet for a moment before we burst into a fit of giggles.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

I'm inconsistent im sorry 😭😭
a lighthearted chapter while I think of how I wanna mix y/n into the story.
seeya!!

Yours truly,
Bxblichor