𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐗 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚

fredweaslyismydaddy told me to say sorry for the moaning last chapter. So I'm sorry it was innapropriate and violent 😖.

I was in the 3rd grade😰. People treated me like a criminal😖 because I killed somebody 👹😈

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐧?!"

I sprinted and arrived in the arena and sat down in the waiting area seeing Gon. "Green bean hey!" I waved panting and sitting down.

"Hey y/n! Killua just left and I'm waiting for my turn." He caught me up and I nodded it going through one ear and leaving through the other.

"Gon Freecss vs. Billy Bob in arena 4! (IDK JUST ROLL WITH IT BITCHES)Y/n Laxis vs. Tyrone Jones in Arena 7!" We heard over the loudspeaker. (Im dying with these names 💀💀💀)

"Welp that's my que." I attempted to moonwalk. Since our arenas were close on our way there I taught Gon how to dice roll and do the light skin face.

"Bye Gon! Remember what I told you!" I put a peace sign running off. Gon nodded and waved, "Bye Y/n!"

I waltzed into my arena before seeing this ugly ass, big headed, built like a fridge, chicken head ass, musty, cr- you get my point.

He stood there like some rabid animal. "PLACE YOUR BETS NOW! LET THE FIGHTS BEGIN.
!" Everyone began clicking buttons and he dude's percentage went up. 'These mfs'

I saw a glimpse of Knock off dekus and snow whites rounds and they did it in one move.

I wanted to do one move but that's no fun.

The dude charged at me and I got out a red scarf. "Olay!" I yelled grinning angering him more. "Olay!" I said once again. This time he came I flipped over him and round house kicked his ass.

"WIN GOES TO Y/N LAXIS!" I got applause, "I do my little dancey dance. Ayyy." I did my victory dance before going up to the ticket man. "Y/n Laxis? Since you've been here before we can send you up  level 150." "Nah Imma take it slowww," I sang the last part. He nodded and gave me a level 50 ticket. I waved to the crowd before leaving.

I was ambushed by Gon, "Y/nnnn that was awesome! You went like Kick! Pow! Olay!" He was jumping up and down. I smirked, "Thanks green bean didn't do so bad yourself," Ruffling his hair making it flatten before springing back up which he seemed to enjoy.

"Oi oi oi, no praise from Snow White?" I pouted before trying not to laugh and turned away pretending to be sad. "Fine sorry y/n you didn't do horrible. Just don't cry baka," He mumbled. "Sike bitch I just wanted validation," I did the debby ryan.

"Oh Gon! Let's practice what I showed you!" I grinned. To which Gon nodded and went serious confusing Killua. "Ok Gon just like we practiced." I also got serious and Gon gave a firm nod. Killua was lost.

We both did the light skin face and dice rolled, "You lost baby gorl?" We held our chins in perfect sync. We entered the elevator laughing.

"That was really entertaining!" An unknown voice cheered and I backed up. "Gomene! I haven't introduced myself, I'm Zushi! Osu!" He did a stance.

"Hey kiddo I'm y/n. I'm not gonna be how I usually am before I catch a case because you are a fetus and we are minors. This is Gon and Killua. Touch any of them you're dead!" I smiled eyes having the feintist purple. He looked intimidated before I laughed, "HAHA I'd probably laugh." I giggled. WHO TF GIGGLES.

"nOt ThE gIgGle," Killua teased. "UwU b-baka don't tease me." I held myself and spun. (Like tanaka) And we all laughed.

"And Zushi what was that thing back there? It was like your whole vibe changed and you kept getting back up." Killua inquired (Ooh miss girl using big words now).

"Osu! That was nen!" He explained. It was like me and Gon had visible question marks over our heads before Killua filled us in.

"Okay but like what in the hell is Nen?" I still had visible question marks.

"Its split into 4 categories. Ren, ten, zetsu, hatsu." Zushi began. "Zushi are you sure  you're meant to be teaching nen?" An unknown voice called out.

We turned to see a man in glasses and an untucked shirt, "Master! Sorry osu! This is Killua, Gon and Y/n." "Hello there!" He greeted. I quirked a brow and quickly fixed his untucked shirt and went to stand back because my ocd said No❤️.

"I'm Wing, Zushi's mentor." He explained and we nodded. "Can we learn more about nen?" He nodded, "Let's go to my room so I can explain better."

"Osu!" Killua and Gon said while I stared suspiciously, "That's kinda sus dude why are we following you to your room ;-;'?" I sweatdropped. Killua and Gon hadn't thought of it that way. Because Gon was too trusting and Killua thought he could easily kill him or defend himself.

"It is only educational and did you not want to learn nen? I don't think it should be oyt in public." Wing said. I shrugged, "Sure Chicken wing." Killua and Gon hid their laughs and a smile was twitching on my lips. We followed wing who had a smile but a visible irk.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

(Y'all already know the scene im too lazy to write since its boring just picture it with yourself there too.)

"4 eyes was lying. I mean who can do that with just will? It don't add up." Killua shook his head and Gon and I nodded in agreement.

We went up to the 200th floor, "Awesome! It's so fancy up here!" Gon cheered. "Let's go check out," I walked ahead before stopping, "Do y'all feel that?" I asked uneasy. They both nodded. Feeling the intimidating aura a little lady emerged.

"Was that aura her?" "Doubt it." As we slowly walked forwards we saw someone.

"BESTIEEE HOW COULD YOU! LET US IN!" I shrieked in shock. Hisoka grinned, "You're not ready for the 200th floor~ sorry little fruit~" He shrugged.

"Top ten anime betrayals." I shook my head and Gon and Killua attempted to walk further before getting held back by Chicken Wing, "Stop. If you strain yourselves anymore you'll die. I'll teach you nen."

Finally goddamn.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞