𝐙𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐗 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

𝐌𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞? 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐞: 𝐄𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 😃⁉️ 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.

We start off with your POV

I strolled through the forest not caring if I drew attention to myself. I sat down with my legs kicking off the side of the cliff. I quietly sang while looking at the water (Play song) I knew Killua and Aaron were looking for me but I wanted to be alone. Couldn't they respect that?

Yo could this be my anime moment? The one where they epicly fall. That seems really fun though it's on my Bucket List. I took off my backpack and left it there. I smiled down at the water below glistening. The rippling of the waves almost luring me in.

I took one last look and spotted them.

I saw Aaron and Killua looking at something in horror. I gave them a grin and fell back. I closed my eyes bracing for impact.

My eyes flung open when I felt a tug on my chest. I was yanked back up and met with a clown's face.

"Bungee gum has both properties of rubber and gum! I wouldn't want a precious fruit dying before ripening." He gave an uneasy closed eye smile.

"Damnit PedoClown! I wanted to have my cool anime moment not die!" I fumed crossing my arms.

3rd Person POV

Hisoka kept his smile with an irk mark 'Fat bitches don't cry Hisoka. Be the fat bitch' (IF YOU GET THIS ILY) "Aww is that any way to treat the person who saved your life~?" He inquired.

An irk now formed on Y/N's head, "How many times I wasn't trying to die! PedoClown damn you!" She whined.

Her face reverted back to its playful nature, "Hey PedoClown," "Hisoka," He corrected. "Whatever, where did you get that fit because its lowkey fire." Y/N waved her hand gesturing his outfit. Hisoka removed the bungee gum and was in thought, "Well little fruit," "Y/N," You corrected. "Whatever, I made it myself but I bought the materials online," He grinned enjoying the attention.

"What about you little fruit?" "It's Y/N damnit! And chile I got this fit from Shein! Purrrr you got taste sis," Hisoka and Y/N kept having their convo while Aaron and Killua sweatdropped.

You turned their direction and waved them over so they obliged. "PedoClown!" "Hisoka~" "Meh. Anyways meet my brother Aaron and I think you already know Killua!" You gestured.

Hisoka licked his lips at the sight of your brother, "Hello~"

Y/N snapped her fingers all up in Hisoka's face gaining his attention. You put a disappointed face, "Is this who we are? Is this what we represent mh mh mh," you shook your head. Hisoka then spoke with a grin, "I can't help it~ I can see so much potential~," Aaron looked traumatized and Killua looked unfazed.

Killua POV

I turned to Aaron, "Are we just going to ignore the whole fiasco earlier?" He nodded his head, "When she ignores it, it's better to let her be." Aaron shrugged.

I nodded in understanding before turning back to the arguing duo. Well more like Y/N ranting and Hisoka nodding and adding comments here and there.