𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐗 𝐍𝐞𝐧

Wing had scolded me for my fight saying I shoudn't rely on my family power. Party pooper. I did my lil dancey dance while Wing was explaining as it went through one ear and went out the other.

Gon was still on bed rest and Wing wanted to bitch slap me too before I glared at him and snapped back, "First of all Ion know where your crusty hands have been and if you lay a finger on me you won't have any to lay." He turned away real quick.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

We were watching Killua's fight with lightning mcqueen and saw Killua being badass, "If you fall from that height, you'll die. So what do you want me to do?" "CATCH ME PLEASEEE." "Okay just fall into my arms and I'll catch you." The man fell and got electrocuted and the match ended in Killua's favor.

LMAO THE MAN WAS CRYING. BAWLING. TEARS. SNOT. THAT'S JUST SAD. Killua spotted us, we waved and he smirked.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Gon had healed and Wing wanted us to test our nen on some water which I saw no point in, but we did it anyways. Gon went first and it overflowed making him an enhancer. Killua went next and nothing happened until we tasted the water and it tasted like the Great Value bottles from walmart.

"This makes Killua a transmuter." "Transmuter? Hmm." Killua side eyed me smirking and my eyes widened. I looked like those SugarCrash memes. I slapped the back of his head and Gon looked hella confused. Wing's eyes widened slightly before he cleared his throat.

"Your turn y/n." I went up to the water and used my nen. The water became gloopy like jelly. (ION KNOW WHAT HAPPENS)

"It seems you'd be a conjurer." "The fuck is a conjurer." "It means you can conjure stuff with your nen." "....no idea what this means but does it allow me to commit arson." "It's still illegal." Gon chimed in. "Damnit." I sighed.

"You'll all be practicing strengthening your nen and we'll watch Hisoka's fight that I got on tape." Wing explained.

We watched and didn't see anything but flying limbs and running. "Why are you running. Why are you running." I whispered to myself with a small chuckle.

"Now Zushi turn on Gyo and what do you see." "Osu! I see nen attached to Hisoka. 10, 11, 12 strings of nen."

"Very good Zushi. You three are going to train until you can see Hisoka's nen. Focus your nen into your eyes like this. This is called Gyo!" He told us as he did a stance then moved his nen.

We stared in awe as he continued speaking, "You will train with Zushi." "Osu!" Zushi responded and we nodded.

We returned to Gon's room cause that was the meetup spot apparently and trained with Zushi. We caught up pretty quick but apparently too quick cause Zushi ushered us to stop. "You shouldn't rush things hehe." He sweatdropped.

"But I'm not tired!" Gon chimed in and Killua and I nodded in agreement. "We could continue training-" "NO! I mean we don't want to rush things." Zushi cut off Killua.

"If you say so." I shrugged. And Zushi left. "That boy didn't want us to keep training cause we'll pass him." I said flopping onto Gon's bed. "Yup." Killua flopped next to me. "I think he was genuine." Gon said going to my other side.

"He may have been genuine but he's totally jelly of my mad skills." Killua snorted, "Mad skills? Yeah right." "Are you questioning my capabilities." "No I'm judging you."

I stood up and got in a fighting stance, "Right here, right now." "Bet." Killua stood there with his hands in his pockets and a smug look on his face.

Gon sat up and waved his arms frantically, "G-guys! Please don't fight! We're all friends here." He pleaded. "Nahhh I need to put this man in his place." Gon sighed and Killua rolled his eyes.

'Why me?' Gon thought to himself.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

We had been training a lot and could finally see Hisoka's nen. "There's actually 14 strings of nen not 12." Killua corrected Zushi from before. Wing nodded, "Look closely." "HAH nerd there's 18." "14." "18." 14." "18." Gon looked puzzled as he had counted 16.

"There is actually 24 strings of nen." And we  both looked hella dumb. "I was closer..." I grumbled to myself." Killua rolled his eyes, "Yeah right..." I quirked a brow his direction and turned the other way.

Wing had chimed us to train more and we left.

Gon caught our attention and made an announcement while we were walking down the hall, "I actually booked a fight with Hisoka..." "SAY WHATTTTT." "Huh!?" I was tryna process when he was alone and could book a fight with Hiso-Chan.

I asserted my dominance and pressed my finger against his head, "Are you dumb, stupid or dumb huh?" "But isn't that the whole reason we came here?" Gon countered. "True but you shoud have told us earlier," Killua responded. "What he said."

"Gomen 😛." I slapped the back of his head and we kept walking. I hadn't had any major fights other than that russian dude. Except the 3 musketeers, but they didn't show up for some odd reason. They just ran when they saw Killua.

So me being me was thinking about it when I zoned out and slammed into a wall, "Ouch. Fucking wall appearing out of nowhere..." I grumbled and Gon giggled while Killua stiffled a laugh. I covered my face out of embarrasment and sped up, "Shut up. Come on nerds." We walked back into the elevator.

"What caused you to be so zoned out anyways y/n chan?" Gon asked. "First of all don't add 'Chan' ion like it. Second of all I was thinking about how the Three Musketeers avoid us but only when Killua is around." I eyed the white boy suspiciously and he sweatdropped.

"W-we're all always together so it's not necessarily me." He raised his hands up. "True... but they look at you then look away though." He shrugged, "Well I didn't do anything." He blatantly lied but I dropped it.

We walked out of the elevator after the familiar ding and into our hallway, "Welp good night losers I'm heading to bed." "Good night y/n!" "G'night n/n." "Goodnight!" We seperated ways and I opened my door and nudged it shut before flopping on my bed.

I fell asleep almost instantly before remembering hygiene exists and went to go do the necessities and put my bonnet on. I then turned off the lights, got in bed and drifted off to sleep.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

HELLO MY LOVELIES! I AM BACK 🏃🏽‍♀️💨💨💨