𝐙𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐗 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐗 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐗 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐇𝐢! 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞! 𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐢𝐭! 𝐎𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

I sat in the boat with Killua on my left Aaron on my right and Gon next to Killua. I was humming and swaying while petting Rat and it was a comfortable silence. Well for me at least.

"Examinees! The next challenge is Hunt Down. You'll need to keep your badge safe while looking for the badge you were assigned. Know that someone will also be coming for your badge. Please come pick a tag from the order you escaped Trick Tower. We'll send someone off every 2 minutes. The first person who finished please take your badge." Hisoka stepped forward with a devilish grin. He reached his hand in and went to sit back down.

It went on like this before me and Aaron's turns. I reached my hand in and grabbed on and went back to sit down. I looked at the badge.

WHO THE FUCK IS #184?! I just hid my pin in my hair and prayed I didn't squish Rat. My plan was genius because I hate people touching my hair so I had a valid reason to get mad.

I waited and Aaron came down as well. We got going and I felt eyes burning through the back of my head but I ignored the uneasy feeling.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

I strolled through the forest while humming while music blasted in my beats and held onto the straps of my backpack. Aaron had left a while ago because he spotted his target and I haven't seen him since.

My ear twitched. 'Someone's watching from.....THERE!' I turned to the bush, "You can come out now!" I yelled. Nothing. "Well then I guess I'll come to you," I walked over to the bush and the person jumped out and their allies captured me.

I sighed. 'Of course they had people stupid' I mentally scolded myself. "Well well well, isn't it a cute little girl," The man smirked and I cringed. "Might as well have some fun! Eh boys? Check her for weapons." He asked with a grin.

He started removing his belt and they were rummaging through my hair. They managed to find Rat and not my pin -_- Idiots. If they do something to him I swear-

"Don't you fucking touch him!" I glared with a vein popping on my head. "Oh?~ In that case. Kill it." He ordered and I stared horrified as they cut Rat in half.

Last thing I remember was the ropes snapping before violet blurred my vision.