The Hero of Hyrule

Mipha's POV
I got into Vah Ruta and started to move it towards Hyrule Field. I could see the other Divine Beasts doing the same. As Ruta moved, I could see stray guardian beams firing throughout the field. I saw Link struggling to avoid all the guardians chasing him. I immediately took action. I fired icicle beams at the guardians many times, freezing and killing them. Link looked to me and nodded his head in thanks. I did as well. As I continued to my position, I realized that hordes of monsters and guardians were trying to approach Link. I started to attack them and Naboris, Medoh, and Rudania all came in time to help me fend them off. As time went on, I looked over to the castle and could see more stray guardian beams. Link must've been able to get in the castle. It's all up to him now.

About an hour passed, us champions were all starting to grow weary of fighting the never-ending horde of monsters trying to stop Link. I anxiously looked at the castle once more in hopes of a sign that Link was ok. Luckily, I got my sign. A bright light shined from the sanctum of the castle and the malice surrounding the castle started to become disrupted. It's time to do our part. I aimed Ruta at the castle and fired my beam. The others followed suit. We can now only hope that Link can finish the job.

About 30 minutes after firing our beams, we noticed big strands of malice coming out of the castle. The malice started to form this gigantic dark beast! Is this Ganon? What a hideous creature. As we all looked at Ganon dumbfounded, we all noticed a little strand of blue light come down from the sky. It was Link. A bow made out of light came down from the sky and his horse came galloping to his side. He nodded his head at something and jumped onto his horse, grabbing the bow. We all watched amazed as he struck each weak point with amazing precision. Then the eye of Ganon finally showed itself, revealing its ultimate weakness. Link ran to an updraft, used the paraglider to fly up to the eye, and then struck the eye with an arrow. He landed safely on the ground and Ganon started to howl and growl as the malice started to escape and leave its body. A bright light shot out of its head and lowered onto the ground. This light was none other than Zelda, and it was time to finish her destiny. As Ganon tried to attack one last time, Zelda held out her hand and sealed him away. It was over. The sky cleared and the hordes of monsters ran away.

The champions and I immediately got down from our Divine Beasts and ran toward both of them. "Little guy, Princess, you did it!" Daruk exclaimed.

"Well, who would've thought?" Revali said, obviously trying to hide is excitement.

"I never doubted you, Link! Little Bird, I knew that you'd be able to do it," Urbosa said proudly.

"It's over," I said relieved, "this whole thing is finally over!" Link smiled at us and then looked to Zelda. We all looked to Zelda as well.

"Link, I've been keeping watch over you all this time. I've witnessed your struggles to return, as well as your trials in battle. I always thought-no, I always believed-that you would find a way to defeat Ganon. I never lost faith in you." She turned around and smiled at him. "Thank you, Link. The hero of Hyrule."

"Thank you, Zelda," Link said gratefully, "I want you to know that you are just as much of a hero as you say I am. We all are the hero's of Hyrule. I should not be the only one to take credit for this victory. I wouldn't have been able to get to Ganon without all of your help." He then looked directly at me, "I probably wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for the advice that a certain someone gave me."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

As the champions, Link, and Zelda were talking with each other, I slipped away back to Vah Ruta. I decided that I needed to start preparing to go back home. I'm sure that Sidon and Father were worried about me. I walked into the main control room and I heard footsteps from behind me. I quickly turned around to find that it was Link. "Mipha," he said, "what are doing?"