Champion Reunion

Link's POV
1 week later
Mipha and I both traveled on the road to Hateno. Mipha has basically made a full recovery and can fight as well. I told her to still take it easy though. I did not want her to get hurt again.

"So," she said while we were walking, "I know that it's only been a week since that talk, but have you been taking my advice seriously?" I nodded my head. I was hoping that she wouldn't make me go into detail. I've been thinking about her words constantly, but I haven't figured out how to apply them. "That's good to know, but also... don't just tell the others that you're ready to fight Ganon right now. Us champions just got better and even though you have been taking my advice seriously, I don't know if..."

"I understand, Mipha," I said. "I do still need some time to prepare. Same goes for you and the others. We must be confident when the time comes to fight Ganon again." She smiled at my statement and I smiled back.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

We finally made it to Hateno. We could see the construction of one of the new Ancient Tech Labs that Purah and Robbie were talking about. We could see that Daruk and Revali were up on the hill where it was.

"Well it's sure nice to see you two." Mipha and I quickly turned around to see who it was. It was Urbosa!

"Urbosa," Mipha exclaimed "it's so nice to see you!" She smiled at us. We walked together up to where Daruk and Revali were.

"Hey lil guy," Daruk said patting my back, "long time no see!" He patted my pack one more time and it sent me forward a bit. Mipha giggled.

"I suppose that it is nice to see all of you again," Revali said reluctantly, "even you, Link." It was nice to actually here Revali be nice to me for a change. Maybe that malice monster knocked some sense into him. The four of them all started talking about their experiences with the monster that they fought and what happened. I just stood next to Mipha not really saying anything. I didn't want to ruin their reunion.

"Mipha," Revali asked, "what about you? Care to explain your experience?"

"Uh," we both looked at each other and blushed a bit, "I-I'll just give the main points of what happened." They all chuckled at both of our reactions.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Mipha's POV
I sat on the edge of the cliff looking to the ocean. I heard footsteps come from behind me, turned around, and looked up. It was Urbosa.

"Is it alright if I sit?" She asked.

"Of course." She sat down next to me. "So, what are the others doing?"

"Oh, just talking about the wounds and scars that they all got. Sounds like Link has both Daruk and Revali beat by a long shot."

"Yeah," I chuckled.

"So, have you told him?"

"Told who?"

"Have you told Link how you feel?"

"Huh?!" I started to blush totally pink. She just chuckled. "I-I don't know what you mean."

"Come on, Mipha. I've seen how you look at him. How you care about him."

"I-I do care about him, but... I don't know if it's in the way that you think."

"You can't hide it from me, Mipha." I sighed, finally giving in.

"Alright, maybe... no, I do really like Link. I haven't really told him how I feel yet because I want to wait for when all of this is over."

"Why haven't you told him before?"

"Well, I was scared. But, I also wondered, and still wonder, if he really likes Zelda. If he does, I won't get in his way and I'll support him. It would be nice though... to be with him."

"Well, Zelda does have feelings for Link as well. I could see it in how she looked at him. It didn't seem like she liked him at first, but overtime I could see the feelings develop."

"Then... I probably shouldn't even tell Link once this whole thing is over. Zelda would probably be a better fit for him anyway. You know, I guess it is a bit weird to have a hylian and a zora be together."

"Don't give up too soon, Mipha. We don't even know who Link truly likes. It could be you, Zelda, or someone completely different. Also, I think that it'd be nice to have a zora and hylian couple for a change."

"That's nice to know... Who do you think that Link likes? Even though it is hard to determine."

"From what I've seen, it has to be you."

"Really?"

"Just the thought that this whole time he's been at the domain with you, it seems like he cares about you a lot. Enough to stay throughout your whole recovery. Not only that, but it seems like he's more comfortable actually talking to you. He talks to us champions, but definitely not as much as you."

"I thought that you would say Zelda. He does seem to care about her a lot."

"Link was her appointed knight, so he did have to care for her in some way. It's just hard to know if it's in the way that we think since he rarely talks and his emotions can be vague. And by the way, I bet you that if Link did like you, Zelda would support you two as well." I smiled. Urbosa is really good at giving support and making others feel better.