Darkwing Duck x Villain! Reader

"Ah, another day another ridiculously extravagant crime, innit right, DW?", I tell the crudely drawn picture on my wall. "Huh not talkin, eh?", I joke. I playfully roll my eyes at myself.

I carelessly stash away the stolen artifacts. Hopefully this will be enough to get Darkwing's attention long enough. I think I've started to make a name for myself. Get the credit I deserve. Not the stupid "Fearsome Five" eyugh. I gag. It's always Megavolt this and Quackerjack that.  Argh!! I always get shoddy underqualified policemen. Screw the police!!
My brows furrow and I growl a bit.

God, can't Darkwing pay attention to me long enough for me to tell him I love him? Geez. I sigh and plop onto the beaten up sofa behind me. I sluggishly grab the well worn calendar and check my schedule. It's labeled with "crime" and "be evil" on every day except Saturdays and Thursdays.

Except for the date two days from now. Friday stands out from the rest. It's my biggest scheme yet. The box is covered with exclamation marks and arrows. You truly can't miss it.

Every heist, every petty crime, has been leading up to this moment. The smaller offenses were just to test the waters, yknow? Try and get the attention from DW. Earn a reputation. Then bring out the big guns.

Friday's plan is to infiltrate the St. Canard powerplant and cause a city wide blackout. But before that happens, I will use my previously acquired tech skills to stream live feed to all of the local news stations.
Then, when Darkwing falls into my trap I will confess to him on public television.

"BWAHAHA," I laugh, "How will the public react to their emotionally defenseless Caped Crusader? I'll have him bamboozled! Kablooeyed!"

"His ego will be shattered!" I stop my pacing and turn back to the Darkwing Duck drawing. "After all I know how air headed you can be."

*** (skip to friday)

Today's the day! I wait in anticipation for the last of the employees to leave. Which wasn't all too late, surprisingly for a powerplant. You would of expected people to be there all night but hey, I'm just a fanfiction protag what do I know?
Not long after they leave, I break in through an open window and execute my plan.

I hook up a mess of wires to my computer and a camcorder. After messing with the set up I was finally ready. A popup message displayed on the screen saying I was ready to stream at any time. I smiled and flipped on the camera.

Committing crimes isn't just about the crime you commit it's also about theatrics. You gotta stir up panic. What is all of this for if you don't live up to the fictional supervillain dream?

"Hellooo St Canard!", I say in a peppy newsreporter voice, "I bet you insufferable folks are wondering why your regularly scheduled programming has been interrupted. I need Darkwing Duck. If you're watching this head to the St Canard Powerplant immediately. Authorities don't bother showing up. See you then, DW~ toodles!" The camera then cut and the news should be back on.

Aha!! Panic among the people >:-).
Now we wait..

***

Purple smoke creeps around the corner. Following it was a familiar booming voice. Everything's going according to plan.
"I am the terror that flaps in the night.. I am the obnoxious spam calls that you won't stop getting throughout the day. I am Darkwing Duck!" He emerges from the smoke looking as radiant as ever.

The red light on the camcorder turns on. I smirk.

"Ah, Darkwing I'm so glad you could make it~!"

"What's your game, evildoer?", he interrogates and takes a step in my direction.

"Whatever do you mean?" I raise a brow and smirk ever so slightly.

"You know exactly what I mean. What's this all for? Why are you doing any of this?!"

"You."

"Huhbaawhatnow??"

"You heard me. You."

"I-I'm afraid I don't quite understand where you're getting at.. " He looked timid. This wasn't how he expected his night to be going at all.

I chuckle softly. My behavior doesn't come close to how I actually feel. While yes, I'm acting coy and confident. I'm actually just really anxious and giddy. My face burns bright red as well. I grab his sweater collar and get up close to his face. "Isn't it obvious?.. I love you." Darkwing draws back.

"Bwahuh?? WHAT??" he turns even brighter red than I do and continues to stammer out nonsense. I smile at him. Heh,, cute..
He turns to see the camera was recording the whole time. He looks so filled with panic.

"Aw don't get your feathers all ruffled. That's showbiz baby!" I pull him back to me and plant a lil kiss on his lips. He looks in a daze and is bright red. He stumbles around and once again stammers incoherent things.

I must admit it was a bit bold but gotta give the people what they want. (It's me I'm people). Along with the entire news audience watching in suspense..

While DW was in a flabbergasted state. I walk over to the comically large switch that controls power to the entire city and placed a hand on it.

I stare directly into the camera and say, "That's all folks!" I thrust my entire weight onto the lever. And with a 'click'!

Everything went dark.

* * * (A/N)
Requested by Achievedream19
I'm so sorry for taking forever!! Ty for being patient hope you like it!!
<33

Hrbg sleepy..

Oh also the reader is supposed to act like a cartoon villain if that makes sense,,