VALENTINE'S DAY HEADCANONS BABEY!!

Wanted to treat you all <3

Scrooge 💕
UGH GRUMPY OLD MAN /lh
Leading up to Valentine's Day he goes around and claims it's a "waste of a holiday" or smth. Yknow a general downer. Then when it finally arrives?? He gets all soft?? Not complaining tho.
He takes off from work (wow surprising /s) Pretty much he avoids everyone all day except you. He doesn't want anyone to interrupt spending time w you. 'Yknow how the triplets can be😔.. He might go and relive one or your old adventures with you. :-)

Fenton 💕
Baby boy.. Sweet man.. He dedicates the entire day to you,, he surprises you with your favorite flowers, you go to the local coffee shop and get glazed donuts, you take a walk around the park, then do whatever you wanna do.
You're unsure if M'ma had anything to do with this,,, Fenton definitely meant everything tho

Gyro 💕
UGHH!! THIS MAN!!
He's the type of guy that's like,, "Valentine's Day is a sham." "Valentine's Day was made up so companies can make a fortune selling mass produced junk." Like?? GROW UP!! JUST HAVE FUN!! You manage to convince him to lighten up a little and he takes the day off and spends it with you :-)
,,, pssst he's also a lil more open to affection,, so 😳😌
Basically it's make Gyro more flushed than he's ever been in his life day™,,

Drake 💕
AN ABSOLUTE WRECK–
He overthinks every little thing. He thinks you need/expect every stereotypical thing; roses, box of chocolate, a fancy meal. When you don't! You just want him. When he finally comes to his senses (definitely NOT after you had to explain that him /s) You two order takeout and watch your favorite musicals.

((hrhf sorry if u don't like them,, but tbh I'm sure he would of convinced you to like at least one))

Launchpad 💕
Let's be honest.. You guys binge dwd snuggled up together with a big blanket and a buncha snacks.

Donald 💕
Love this man..
He's nervous as all get out. But in an excited way yknow..? He cooks dinner and invites you on his houseboat.

Gladstone 💕
MF is so extra and for what. Mans gifted you a spiffy fit to wear at a hella fancy restaurant. He kept teasing with "Wait until you see what I have planned next."  And of course you just wanted a calm day, nothing extraordinary. So naturally you got a little distraught about what was coming next. Gladstone blindfolded you and led you to somewhere. When he took it off it revealed a picnic blanket sprawled out on the ground. The area was surrounded by foliage. You stayed there for the rest of the day. It was calm and sweet.

Mark 💕
Also same here MF IS SO EXTRA AND FOR WHAT!! He showered you in gifts. I mean he's rich after all.. You kinda felt bad since you didn't have much to offer. He didn't care though.
Mark had the whole day planned. The two of you took his private jet and just??? flew to popular sightseeing places. Because that's a thing most people do on Valentine's Day /s. And of course Mark being Mark had to document it all to his followers. However you feel about that is up to you.

Fethry 💕
Y'all hung out together all day. You didn't do anything special. Just talked about each other's interests. Bonded. It was enough. It was everything you could of wanted.
:-)

Della 💕
She was super excited for Valentine's Day. She 100% got you all the mushy stereotypical stuff. She pretty much dragged you around all day doing various stuff. You didn't mind too much you liked seeing her happy.

Penny 💕
She doesn't have a clue what the heck a "Valentine's Day" is. She doesn't understand why the people of Earth feel the need to have a whole day dedicated to love. "Shouldn't that be everyday?"  You go around and teach her what Earthers do during this holiday. Honestly she cared much more about you than what you were teaching her. 😳✌️

***
Ok that's all I got,, wrote for some characters I haven't done before
Anyways hope you liked these :-)

Happy Valentine's Day :00