Lil Bulb the Ultimate Wingman | Gyro x Reader

Something had been off for weeks. I'd always find my things in places I did not leave them; my documents scattered about, my pens littered across the desk. Another thing was I felt as I were constantly being watched. Maybe it was just my paranoia acting up as it always did. I was just about to shrug everything off and go back to work, until I heard something behind me.

The sound was almost inaudible. In fact I had almost missed it. It sounded like a soft tapping noise; similar to footsteps I suppose.

I place my pen flat down on the table, then turn around. The rustling continued. Not moments later a light bulb popped up into my field of vision. My eyes widen in shock and the corners of my mouth twitch upwards. "Heh. Howdy there," I say softly to the machine. "What's something like you doing in my stuff?" The robot walked closer to me. I hold my hand out for it to walk into, which it did. I placed the bulb boi onto my desk.

"(Y/n)!", I hear someone yell my name.
I head snaps in that direction and I see Dr. Gearloose running towards me, waving an arm.
"Dr. Gearloose?", I asked confused.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry. Lil Bulb here likes to run off.", he explains.

"Oh you're fine. And Lil Bulb..? Cute."

My comment must of thrown him off because his face flushed red and he stammered, "Oh, uh. Thanks." Lil Bulb started flashing and waving their arms at Gyro as if trying to tell him something. He ignored it and picked Lil Bulb up. Apparently Lil Bulb didn't appreciate that so they just freakin(??) shocked(??) Gyro(??).

He winced, some of his hair standing on end, then says, "That reminds me.. I was uh, wondering if you'd like to go out to lunch with me sometime."

"Yeah, that sounds nice. Tomorrow at noon, good?" Gyro nods. "Alright great-! See you then." I give him a soft smile which he awkwardly returns.
Gyro turns on his heel and leaves with Lil Bulb.
It's as I always say: I can't wait for my lunch break.

* * *
(A/N)
Hshsbdbdbdn that ending was wack but what can I do about it