❄️ Holiday Headcanons ❄️

(A/N) Hi just stoppin in to wish everyone a happy holiday and new year :-]

Sorry these are more aimed towards christmas,, hope you enjoy these regardless of what you celebrate 👉👈

#############

Scrooge🎁

This man and his bitterness. Every year without fail you'll see a spike in his irritability and skepticism. You'll be pulled into his grudge with Santa, having to assist him in boobytrapping the mansion. After awhile you give up and go with it. 

On Christmas Eve, you and Scrooge will be out on the roof keeping a lookout for the big man himself. In the meantime the two of you looked over the brightly lit Duckburg, breathing in the crisp winter air, huddling together underneath a heavy quilt. And of course, falling asleep and waking up in bed only to wonder how you got there.

Fenton🎁

 Big on traditions methinks. The two of you would go out to look at all the lights. Decorate the tree together, bake cookies, make hot cocoa, all the stereotypical holiday stuff. It's fun! Really thinking about you two going to an outdoor ice rink. Fenton's not too good at it but you find it endearing. You'll hold his hands to keep him steady. Afterwards you go and get cocoa and baked goods at a nearby cafe.

You'll spend Christmas and Christmas Eve with him and M'ma. You can tell she is desperately trying to get him to make a move OR catch him in the act. Poor Fenton is the biggest victim to the mistletoe. Expect tons of embarrassing photos of the two of you. You will see them each year. They're going in the photo album along with humiliating photos of little Fenton you and M'ma bond over. >:-)

Gyro🎁

Honestly? This man isn't big on holidays. It depends on how big you are into them. He might pretend he doesn't care but if you're having fun so is he. 

Thinking ab a pining Gyro being your secret Santa. You'll find gifts on your desk, each present having clear thought put into it. It'd always showed up when you least expected it. You'd ask Gyro about it but he'd act clueless. But you could've sworn you were with him when your secret Santa delivered it. So it couldn't be him, right? But who else knew you well enough?Unbeknownst to you Lil Bulb would drop off the gifts when you weren't looking.

You'd talk to Gyro about the things you received and he'd subtly try to hint at the gift giver's feelings. At one point you'll joke about your secret Santa having a crush on you or smth and Gyro will choke on air and end up giving himself away. Whoopsie daisy.

Drake🎁

Hehe making cookies together and being silly. Singing along to the radio. Playing with your gingerbread people like action figures. The over-exaggerated cookie deaths. Swatting Gosalyn from the cookie batter. She'll still manage to eat some, despite Drake's extended efforts.

Wrapping presents is a hassle. Tape is Drake's worst enemy. It's always getting stuck to him, on the wrong part of the paper, and together. Not to mention Gosalyn hammering on the door asking why the doors locked even if she knows the answer. The two of you have to keep a keen eye on her. She's definitely the one to try and get into the presents before it's time. 

Oh yeah, can't forget the mistletoe she'll harass the two of you with. Maybe one day you'll give her what she wants.

Launchpad🎁

Watching classic movies and holiday specials for your favorite cartoons is a must. Sitting on the couch, covered in blankets, cup of cocoa in hand. The room is only illuminated by the television and plethora of colorful stringed lights. Spending the holidays with both the McDuck family and Drake and Gosalyn. Spending time at one then beeline to the other, getting into the car and singing along to the carols playing on the radio. Overall, with Launchpad it's just a goofy and lighthearted time.

Donald🎁

The boys get up at the crack of dawn and if you're staying over that night then so are you.

Yes he does the cooking yes he does the cleaning /hj.

Donald makes dinner and is heavily distracted by the kids. And of course is it Christmas without some sort of mishap? Donald is the dad that immediately gets the trash bags out. The kids don't get any time to process what the gift is before a trash bag is shoved in their faces. 

Needless to say there is never a dull moment.

(A/N) didn't do as many characters as the valentine hcs but tbh I'm writing these last minute.