𝗁𝗎𝗀 𝗆𝖾

"Was it an accident?"

"Maybe it was. But, it was the most beautiful accident of my life."

"Noona, Yeonjun Hyung is teasing me!" Huening Kai whined running to Mishil and Sora as Yeonjun and Taehyun laughed.

"Awww! Who's teasing our maknae?" Sora smiled, pinching Kai's cheeks. "Sora Noona! You're mean." Huening Kai pouted, running to Mishil, who was giggling at the maknae.

"Yah Kai! Now that Mishil Noona's here, you forgot about me? Such an ungrateful punk!" Sora playfully scolded, joking around as Kai laughed and joked with Mishil. "As if! Your Sora Noona would be always perfect, isn't it boys?" Mishil asked, still being held by the maknae.

A chorus of 'yes' marked the end of break as the boys returned to practice. While Mishil and Sora got back to work.

3 weeks had passed and the soulmates were doing just fine. The fitbit buzzed every 15 hours and wherever the 2 of them were, they'd meet each other at the Mon Studio, and they'd enjoy a nap or just read a book or just work but; with their arms touching.

The soulmate healing was doing wonders with Mishil and Namjoon and let's just say, their relationship with each other escalated at a steady pace. They talked, laughed, texted, or just lay there, while the golden energy danced around their veins, restoring their energy.

The nights they weren't with each other, they'd pass half the night just texting. They talked about absolutely anything in this world, just to talk.

Just to feel each other's presence. And the day when they stayed together?

The night merged into the wispy grey sky of the dawn, and that's when they even realized how much time had passed.

Jin and Sora, looked like literal parents as they whispered and fawned over the soulmates, giggling and talking during breaks. The other members were equally awed at the leader's cute antics around his soulmate. Nonetheless, they were happy that despite the abnormality their bond had.

Mishil was between arranging some papers when the fit bit buzzed. As though automatic, a smile tugged the corners of her lips upwards.

"That smile could only mean one thing. Oh!" Sora said, looking at her wristwatch. "It's almost time for their break. Let's go!" They walked up the stairs, gushing about k-drama actors.

"Eunnie, are you watching dramas right now?" Mishil asked as they walked up the stairs. "I'm almost through 'Strong Women Do Bong Soon' but yah Mishil! I don't want it to end. Ji Soo Oppa, agh! He's so gorgeous! Oh, my heart! Who's your favourite though?"

Mishil giggled, the top of her cheeks turning pink! "I like Ji Soo Oppa but my favourite is Hyung Sik Oppa." Another giggle.

"Agh! That cutie!" Sora squealed, fanning her cheeks. "The way he acts all cute and adorable, agh! Eunnie, that scene on the couch was so..." Mishil sighed dreamily.

"Do not even get me started on that scene! Oh, my heart! The dialogues were so much good! My heart was practically bleeding at that point. God! That was beautiful!" Sora gushed, grinning.

"But yah Mishil! Isn't he too beautiful?" "Oh my God Eunnie! He's gorgeous! And don't even get me started on his hotness! How does a person look so good in white!?"

There are certain types of people in this world, is when they concentrate, the whole could turn upside and they'd not even bat an eyelash!

When K-Drama fan girls, start fangirling, this world would go to heck, and they'd still be talking!