𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗀𝗆𝖺

"One step at a time?"
"Yeah, that would be nice."

"I'm fine Joon, why are you worrying soo much?" Mishil whined, a small smile adorning her lips.

Namjoon was fussing over their fit bits which somehow ended up not beeping after another 15 hours.

Almost a whole 24 hours had passed since they last healed and now Mishil could barely stand on her own feet.

She fell asleep and Namjoon lost track of time in the studio.

And now the leader was freaking out!

"Even if I was busy, you should've reminded me Mishil! Now, look at you." He held her hand tightly while fixing the fit bits.

"I'm sorry! You were busy at the studio so I thought it'd be alright for some more time. And then, I just happened to fall asleep. I'm sorry." She said, smiling softly.

"Why are you even saying sorry? It's not your fault. It's their fault." Namjoon gave a particularly vigorous shake to the fit bit. Taehyung and Hoseok sitting in the room watching the soulmates winced at the fate of the poor fit bits.

"Be careful Hyung! You might end up breaking-"

*crack*

"It....." Taehyung sighed as the fit bit cracked and broke.

This Hyung never learns now, does he??

"I heard something break- KIM NAMJOON, NOT AGAIN!" Jin yelled, walking in. "I'm sorry Hyung! But they were already broken. We needed new ones anyway." Namjoon scratched his neck, embarrassed. He had broken a lot of things in his lifetime, but never in front of Mishil.

"No you guys didn't." Yoongi entered the room, picked up the broken fit bits, and inspected them around for a while.

"They just needed new batteries." Yoongi held the broken fit bits by the tips of his fingers, "But now you guys need one for sure!" He snickered, disposing of the broken things in the dustbin.

"God of Destruction strikes again" Mishil snickered, not being able to resist the urge to tease her soulmate, very much well aware of his destructive abilities. The rapper blushed and then scoffed, playfully glaring at her.

"She isn't lying in any way Joon! And you better not let her out of your sight until you guys get new fit bits." Hoseok tutted, nodding at the soulmates. "Yes, Hope-ah!" Namjoon saluted, lacing his fingers with Mishil.

As time passed by, Namjoon got more and more comfortable with Mishil. Watching both of them made Taehyung hold onto hope. That no matter what the circumstances, soulmates would find a way.

Since the day he got bonded, his time has mostly been dedicated to knowing his bond and his soulmate.

Soo-Ah was like that one forbidden book in the depths of the oldest shelf in a library. She mostly remained quiet and despite Taheyung's efforts, she refused to let the man in.

Which, honestly hurt but Taehyung understood. He wanted to find his soulmate and keep them close. After all, he was yet to wrap the situation around his head. And Soo-Ah never wanted it. They'd get there. But what to do with the pain coursing in his system? .

The man bit his lip, trying his best to muffle the groan of pain but who was he even kidding?

"Taehyung-ah?" His thoughts were interrupted as he looked at his best friend. His brows furrowed and his usually smiling eyes now searching and worried. Ever since the bonding, Jimin's been extra protective of Taehyung. Even though Taehyung had tried his best to return to his pre-bonding self, he could not deceive Jimin. He saw through Taehyung's facades all the damn time! It was Jimin, after all.