10

See Saw

"What's fear?"
"The possibility of losing you."

"Noona! Where are you guys going?" Namjoon asked as Jin appeared in his white plain tee, grey coat and jeans with Sora following in her grey top, black coat and denim.

"To the soulmate expert. And you two are coming with us." Sora said, putting on her black heels. "Why would we need to come?" Mishil asked from beside Namjoon.

In the beginning, when she came here, Mishil would go around agreeing to whatever anyone said to her but being TXT's assistant manager for the past 10 weeks and being around the BTS for the past some months, had helped her regain the confidence she always had.

"You guys' bond is a bit different. Those bruises, Mishil, I don't know. They don't seem to die down and honestly, you guys should come with us. Just for our reassurance."

The soulmates could not speak after that. Namjoon went to their room to change while Mishil took the bathroom. And they all waited for the younger one to come out.

She came out, looking as fresh as possible. "Let's go!" Jin said, getting up from the couch, and grabbing his car keys.

Her heart was slamming itself against her ribcage, and if someone had used a stethoscope on her, they would have jumped back, frightened, such as the loud banging in her chest. She had a hint of what type of bond she and Namjoon shared. And, she prayed for her heart and soul that what she assumed was not the case.

Jin and Sora, were not special, in terms of bonding. They had a very common bond but what was remarkable was their growth. It had been a little over a year since Jin and Sora had bonded, and together they looked just perfect. Their teamwork, their support for each other and their love for each other were visible to anyone who had eyes. They were golden together.

When these two were done with their appointment, they motioned the soulmates in.

Mishil looked up at Namjoon's tall broad frame as he gave her his arm.  Blushing slightly at the gentlemanly gesture she wrapped her fingers around his bicep.

They walked into the office to meet with a foreign man in his late 40s, with wispy grey hair and black-framed glasses. "Mr Kim! Such a pleasure to finally see you in my office. This must be your soulmate?" The man shook hands with Namjoon and smiled at Mishil. She bowed slightly and then, took his hand that he had extended for a handshake.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ms." The man said. "Please, call me Mishil. I am much younger than you." The girl requested, smiling. "But of course Mishil. My name is Leo. Please have a seat both of you." Leo gestured at the chairs a few feet away from the table.

Leo was the soulmate expert all of the Big Hit employees had consulted after their bonding. He was technically their company soulmate expert.

"How many months has it been since your bonding?" Leo asked, looking at the soulmates. "A little over 3 months," Namjoon answered, his fingers laced with his soulmate, below the table.

"Mr Kim, can you please show me your bonding bruises?" Namjoon nodded, extending his three fingers, the bruises light. Leo examined the fingers with his magnifying glass and something in that bruises that made him furrow his eyebrows.

Leo huffed out a breath and then, looked at the other soulmate. "Can you please show me your bruises?" Leo requested, his eyes a bit frightened. She softly lifted her right arm, displaying the red vertical lines all over the skin of her arm.