03

Where you from?

"What's awkward?"

"Not knowing what you're supposed to do or say."

When he woke up the next morning, he felt as though he was being watched. He blearily opened his eyes and discovered 2 things.

1. His arm was draped around his soulmate's waist, almost spooning her.
2. Kyung Min was in the room.

Panicked, and flustered, and what not; Namjoon quickly began taking his arm off her waist, when Kyung Min stopped him. "Don't! It's helping her." She said, a soft smile tugging the corner of her lips upwards.

Namjoon looked at his soulmate's face, the chalky white skin and pale blue lips being replaced with a light caramel hue on the skin with dark pink lips.

Her cheeks were beginning to return to the seemingly faint rosy colour. All in all, she looked safe. Not in danger of losing her life, anytime soon. Warmth bloomed all over Namjoon's chest when he saw the drastic change in his soulmate. The whole night of healing helped them both a lot.

"You do move around a lot when you sleep, Oppa." Kyung Min teased, looking at the closeness of the soulmates, silently giggling. "Don't please, Kyung Min-ah!" Namjoon whined.
Kyung Min tiredly smiled and said, "I'll go and tell the others you woke up. They were worried sick for you."

That's when Namjoon saw. The slight bags under Kyung Min's eyes were barely there but they still gave away the fact that she didn't much sleep last night. "Yah Kyung Min-ah! Didn't any of you sleep at all last night?" Namjoon asked, looking at his younger sister. "Ah....not much! Everyone was too worried to rest peacefully." Kyung Min said, a fond smile playing on her lips. She was beyond relieved that her brother was safe.

Namjoon could only give her a warm smile as a sign of endless gratitude. "Stay still, she's a long way from getting better." Kyung Min ordered before leaving the room.

Namjoon found himself in silence, once again. He turned to his side, towards his soulmate.
Her eyes, though they were shut, he could guess that they would be big and beautiful. One side of her cheeks was squished as she lay on her side, facing Namjoon. 

Her lips, a plump bow-shaped muscle formed a slight pout as she lay there, completely still.
She wasn't as fair as all the girls he'd seen, not even as thin as them. She was not the best he'd seen. Far, far away from them but still there was something in her that Namjoon found adorable.

What? He didn't know.

Just when he felt as though he'd end up falling asleep staring at his soulmate, Jin entered the room, his usually smooth and flawless skin now pale and light bags under his eyes. "Kyung Min told me you're up. You good?" Jin asked, looking at him. "Yeah! Still a bit tired but a lot better than yesterday." Namjoon said, tiredly flexing his dimples.

"She looks better as well." Jin looked at Namjoon's soulmate. "I hope she'll get up soon."
Jin sat down beside Namjoon and sighed. "You scared us to death, you punk!" He scolded but his face was not angry. He was relieved and tired at the same time. "I'm sorry Hyung." Namjoon smiled. That's when Soo-Ah walked in shyly.

"Namjoon-ah, that's Soo-Ah. Mishil's best friend." Jin introduced, weakly smiling at the girl.
She had chestnut brown hair, that fell onto her shoulders with a very fair complexion. Her eyes had heavy bags under their eyes and they were blotched and red-rimmed. She offered a polite smile to Namjoon before sitting beside his soulmate, who now had a name. "She was up all night. Your soulmate and she have been friends for a long time." Jin explained.