ix. day of the byzantium crash

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆» 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘺𝘻𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩

☆» 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

     IT'S AMAZING, THE WAY museums, no matter how old or young they may be, always seem to give off the same aura, pulling you in with the promise of knowledge beyond the stars — much like a black hole. Looking around at the steadily growing collection of alien and Human artefacts alike, Violet can't help the smirk that grows on her face at the amount of pieces she recognises — pieces she helped find their way here to their final resting places.

     "Wrong. Wrong. Bit right, mostly wrong," the Doctor lists, walking past the exhibits with Amy a few steps behind him. "I love museums."

     "Yeah, great," Amy hurriedly agrees, trying to placate the man's enthusiasm. "Can we go to a planet now? Big spaceship? Churchill's bunker? You promised me a planet next."

     "Amy, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks. The biggest museum ever."

     "You've got a time machine. What do you need museums for?"

     "Wrong. Very wrong." The Doctor eyes gleam. "Ooo, one of mine. Also one of mine."

     Amy scoffs slightly. "Oh, I see. It's how you keep score."

     Violet stops beside a Home Box encased in glass, her sapphire eyes instantly drawn to the ancient writing engraved on one of the six faces. The Doctor glances at it and keeps moving along, but soon spins around and hurries back to his wife and the box, hazel eyes filled with stars as he examines the starliner's Home Box with great interest. Amy groans at their interest in the box but ultimately stops and stares, trying to figure out just why it's so much more interesting than any other box or piece of junk within the museum.

     "Oh great, an old box."

     "It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box."

     "What's a Home Box?"

     "Like a black box on a plane, except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home with all the flight data."

     "So?"