v. madman with a box

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆» 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘹

☆» 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

     AS RORY AND AMY make their way to the hospital in hopes of getting everyone not in a coma out of said ward, the Doctor hightails it to Jeff and his Nan's place in search of the man's laptop. Violet sighs and rubs her eyes, beginning to tire of running after this new Regeneration of her husband around. To clarify, it's not that she's tired of chasing him, per say, but more so that he seems to be of completely different mind — as well as completely different body— since he Regenerated only a few hours ago, at most.

     Tugging the left sleeve of her hoodie up to her elbow, she flips open her Vortex Manipulator and stares down at the screen. Her blue-grey eyes follow the blinking red dot that is the Multiform as it makes its way through the sewer system under the town, the tracker she managed to plant on the beasty an hour ago when it attacked Amy holding strong despite the many forms it's taken in that short period of time.

     Two more dots clustered together are moving fast along the road leading to the hospital and Violet's lips quirk into a small smile. Little do those very important and pivotal humans know, they're going to give birth to a child imbued with Time Energy who will try to kill the Doctor, and end up marrying said Time Lord sometime in the future — not to mention marrying Violet herself, and Jack Harkness, millennia in the future.

     Only a few minutes later, the Doctor is by the Time Lady's side, brown eyes trained on her Vortex Manipulator and those it's tracking. From the look on his face, to say he's disappointed seems to be an understatement, but his ancient eyes tell a different story: they're glad she's tracking the two humans who have the chance to save the planet, making sure they're safe from the Multiform. Before he can say anything to his wife, Violet's iPhone rings, and she fishes it out of her pocket to find Amy's number across the screen. Laughing slightly, she answers the call and puts it on speaker as she and the Doctor make their way to the closest vehicle — a firetruck.

     "Doctor? Violet?" Amy asks almost instantly.

     "What's the matter?" the Doctor asks.

     "We're at the hospital, but we can't get through."