iii. wanted: a psychiatrist

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆» 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵

☆» 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

     "KISSOGRAM?" THE DOCTOR DEMANDS.

     "Yes, a kissogram," Amy retorts. "Work through it."

     "Why'd you pretend to be a policewoman?"

     "You broke into my house. It was this or a French maid. What's going on? Tell me. Tell me!"

     "An alien convict is hiding in your spare room disguised as a man and a dog, and some other aliens are about to incinerate your house. Any questions?"

     "Yes."

     "Me too." He tries to open the TARDIS doors, but they refuse to budge. "No, no, no, no! Don't do that, not now! It's still rebuilding. Not letting us in."

     "Come on."

     "No, wait, hang on. Wait, wait, wait, wait." He sees the shed and his mind goes off on another tangent. "The shed. I destroyed that shed last time I was here. Smashed it to pieces."

     "So there's a new one. Let's go."

     "Yeah, but the new one's got old. It's ten years old at least. Twelve years. I'm not six months late, I'm twelve years late."

     "He's coming," Violet tries to warn them, but the Doctor isn't having any of it.

     "You said six months," the Time Lord says. "Why did you say six months?"

     "We've got to go, Doctor!"

     "This matters. This is important. Why did you say six months?"

     Amy turns and glares at the man. "Why did you say five minutes?!"

     "What?"

     Amy drags the alien across the lawn and through the backyard, Violet in step with the irritated Scottish woman, a cheeky smile on her face. She listens as the two bicker like an old married couple — which is funny considering it's Violet and the Doctor that are married, and they never tend to bicker like the married couple they are.