Facing your Shadow

(episode starts with Yuga going after someone as he went into underground and he stop)

Yuga: There's no where to run!

(then he turns around and it reveals to be another Yuga)

Yuga: You're...

Shadow Yuga: I'm you. Your shadow.

Yuga: Shadow?

Shadow Yuga: You've always been the one fighting, can you protect the earth by becoming a AIGES member?

Yuga: What?

Shadow Yuga: Can you really think that you can beat Tregear?

Yuga: Eh?

Shadow Yuga: What do you think that Tri-Squad chose you? Can you fight alongside with them?

Yuga: What're you trying to say?!

Shadow Yuga: I'm you, your inner shadow!

Yuga: Shut up!

(then he shoot at him and he became Satanbizor)

Yuga: That's, what's my shadow looks like?

(then he summons the Taiga Spark and pull the trigger)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Hero of Light, Taiga!

(then he scan the key holder and Taiga appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Taiga)

ULTRAMAN TAIGA!

(then Taiga does his rise and face Satanbizor)

(then as Taiga head to him, Satanbizor used the boss beam to attack him but he manage to dodge)

(then Taiga head towards to Satanbizor and he slash Taiga but he manage to jump)

(then Taiga face Satanbizor)

Yuga/Taiga: Strium Blaster!

(then the strium blaster hit Satanbizor and it dispersed)

(then Taiga heard his laughter and he gone mad and use the strium blaster at everywhere)

(then Yuga woke up only to be a dream)

Yuga: A dream? It's fees like it's real.

(then change to space and three orbs fly through and clash and the title show appears)

Ultraman Taiga

Opening: Aoi Kajitsu by DOA

(music starts with Taiga jumping and did his taiga swallow kick and lands)

Zubunure ni natta mama de, accel o fumikonde ano koro no jounetsu o momikesu (then Taiga jumps and then lands and change to Yuga)

Takanaru kodou abareru gamushara datta ano koro no boku ni boku ga hora mou oitsuka reru (then Yuga starts running and then change to Taiga running)

Oh no! Ushiro nanka mizu ni, hashiri tsuzukete kita kedo shiranu ma ni amai, yuuwaki ni nagasarete itanda oh! (then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows Eve with Fuma then shows Kaki with Titas then shows Satoru with the Strike Chester the shows Nana with the Thunders then shows Kotaro with the Gun Phoenix Striker and lastly shows Najenda with the AIGES logo)