Zillion vs Zillion

(episode starts with the city at night and then Zillion Burst Brave crush the building)

(then the Strike Chester and the Thunders arrive)

Yuga: That's...

(then they saw Zillion destroying the city)

Reporter: It's Zillion! He's devastating the city! Look at this, what tremendous power!

Maki: Why is Zillion...

Yuga: No, that's not him! There's no way it could be him.

Najenda: Hasegawa, can you talk to him, as Taiga.

Taiga: I'll try. Yuga.

Yuga: Right.

(then he summons the pull the trigger of the Taiga Spark)

COME ON! ULTRAMAN TAIGA!

(then Taiga face the fake Zillion and realised that he has the justice sword on his right arm and he remembers he gave the justice bird to the tri-squad)

Taiga: Who are you? Tell me!

(then he face Taiga and attack him and slash his arm)

Kaki: Yuga.

(then the fake Zillion face him and then flies off)

(then change to space and three orbs fly through and clash and the title show appears)

Ultraman Taiga

Opening: Aoi Kajitsu by DOA

(music starts with Taiga jumping and did his taiga swallow kick and lands)

Zubunure ni natta mama de, accel o fumikonde ano koro no jounetsu o momikesu (then Taiga jumps and then lands and change to Yuga)

Takanaru kodou abareru gamushara datta ano koro no boku ni boku ga hora mou oitsuka reru (then Yuga starts running and then change to Taiga running)

Oh no! Ushiro nanka mizu ni, hashiri tsuzukete kita kedo shiranu ma ni amai, yuuwaki ni nagasarete itanda oh! (then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows Eve with Fuma then shows Kaki with Titas then shows Satoru with the Strike Chester the shows Nana with the Thunders then shows Kotaro with the Gun Phoenix Striker and lastly shows Najenda with the AIGES logo)

Power o shiboridase, hadaka no mama no yokubou de boku wa choppoke na aoi kajitsu desho (then shows the Thunders then shows the Gun Phoenix Striker and then shows the Strike Chester)

Yuuki o nejiri dase ima no genjitsu ni manzoku shitara, totokanai kono omoi (then shows Ginga from the right the change to Victory from the left then change to X from the right then change to Orb from the left then change to Geed from the right then change to Rosso and Blu from both right and left then change to Taiga in the center then change to Taiga Tri-Strium then shows Kurosawa becoming Tregear)

Kyou kara wa kyou kara no, asu kara wa asu kara no matarashii story kizameba ii, desho (then shows Taiga looking up at the sky then change to Taiga Tri-Strium doing the same then change to Yuga looking in front then shows Taiga with the justice sword doing his strium cannon)

Can you please give some more power to me? Don't stop coz you've been chasing around kaze o nukisatte, todokaseru kono omoi (then shows Titas with the justice sword doing his planium bomber then shows Fuma with the justice sword doing his tornado hurricane slash then shows Taiga Tri-Strium doing his Tri Strium Burst then shows the Tri-Squad doing their stance)

Zillion vs Zillion
Dark Alien, Babarue Seijin appears

-at the Sky Base-