Earth's Power

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Producer: The grudge of those offered as sacrifices still remain in Kuzuryu Village. It is said that they curse any who step foot within.

Yuga: Are you sure there's a village here?

Producer: There's a solar eclipse today. It's the perfect place for a Net Idol's livestreams.

Gamu: Yeah, it was told that it protected from a Beast in ancient times.

Producer: That girl is a real psychic and a really strong one, at that.

Babarue: If you let that Akame-sama out of this world, these guys will finally rest in peace. This is to help them.

Rin: Let go of me.

Babarue: The seal is broken. All that's left is the lord's revival!

(then episode starts with Night Fang came out and attack Taiga and then Night Fang use the fireball at Taiga and he got hit and he crash into the ground)

(then Night Fang stomp on Taiga and then the Thunders fire the missiles at Night Fang)

Gamu: That's...

(then Night Fang got off and attack Taiga but it use its wings to fly away)

Taiga: You won't get away!

(then Yuga pull the trigger down of the taiga spark)

COME ON!

(then the Blu-let appears on his left wrist and scan it)

BLU-LET! CONNECT! ON!

(then an image of Blu covers Taiga and Taiga use his powers)

Taiga: Aqua Blaster!

(then the aqua blaster hit Night Fang and it got hit but it mange time get away)

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Dareka ni waraware tatte kamawanai (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Jibun no shinjiru mono tsuranuke (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Hāto butsuke aeru dare ka to deaetara (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Sore ga shōri e no sutōrī (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Bibiruna ugokidase Action (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Tagiru ze moeagaru Passion (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Mugen no pawā no Combination (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)