New Generation Climax

(episode starts with a digest from the previous episode)

(Taro and Taiga clash with their beams and exploded as Kurosawa left with Taro and Yuga look at Taiga)

Yuga: Taiga.

(then change to space and Ginga, Victory, X, Orb, Geed, Rosso, Blu, Fuma, Titas and Taiga lands one by one and the title shows appears)

Ultraman Taiga
New Generation Climax
Malicious Demonic Monster, Grimdo appears

Yuga: Hey, Taiga.

Taiga: Huh? He's the Inter Galactic Defence Force's instructor, laugh, just laugh!

Yuga: Hey.

Taiga: Just laugh! Trying to protect his own son and let the darkness took over, like he's call a legend. There's no choice to laugh!

Yuga: Taiga! If you want to be honest just say it! Even if it's in a tough time!

Taiga: How am I like that?!

Yuga: I can tell! Anything about you.

(then Taiga notice Yuga's face)

Yuga: Sorry. I really can't laugh at you.

Taiga: What was that about?

Yuga: But, no matter how strict, we'll always fight, so just even tell me.

Taiga: I...

Yuga: Don't worry, everything will be okay. We'll find a way to save your father. Definitely.

Taiga: Yuga.

Riku: You two are the best partners, I can tell by your feelings. Fighting against your father is hard.

Yuga: You're...

Riku: Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Asakura Riku, nice to meet you. My father is Ultraman Belial.

Yuga: Ultraman Belial.

Riku: Hard to believe it, I had a big fight with him. Against Belial. Well, fighting against your father is hard to forget.

Riku: Sorry, because I had a fight with him until the end because I have friends by my side.

Riku: You can even too.

Taiga: You mean, I can still save my father from the darkness?

Riku: Saving your father is your job as a child.

Taiga: I get it!

(from far end, Kaki, Satoru and Nana were watching)

Yuga: Thank you.

Riku: It's fine.

Yuga: Oh, I've to return your power to you.

Riku:: Oh right.

(then he took out the taiga spark and the geed-let return to the geed riser)

-meanwhile-

Katsumi: This time we'll beat Tregear. If we were able to beat Tregear, he will not do as he please. Even though, I...

Isami: I was the same too, because this is different from our world. It's hard for me to keep track of it.

(then Katsumi got up and Isami follows him)

Katsumi: I won't forgive someone who tried to hurt Taro or Taiga! He got some civilian involve! This time, I'll...

Isami: Not you, us, right?