The Champion of Wind

(episode starts with Yuga opening a box which contains his stuffs but mostly food)

Time: 12:30 pm

Zeheart: What's all this?

Yuga: Oh, all this are from Mother. She send all to me.

Kotaro: You got a loving mother.

Yuga: I can't eat all of this food on my own.

(then he notice a box which contain bottle caps)

Yuga: That's my treasure box. How nostalgic.

Yokan: Eh? What's all this?

Yuga: It's my treasure form my childhood.

(then Toru came in)

Najenda: Chief Officer.

Toru: Sorry for getting you on your lunch break, it's an emergency.

(then a monitor shows a bomb)

???: This is a Monster Bomb. A highly-compressed capsule that contain a fearsome kaiju. This bomb will explode at 3 pm, 24 hours from now.

???: If you don't want that to happen, two of you will have to come to the warehouse near Niigata.

(then the footage went off)

Nana: That was taken earlier.

Satoru: Looks like it's dangerous.

Nana: Not only that, look.

(then she rewind the footage which shows the kaiju from earlier)

Nana: That's from Document VTL, that's Deavorick. It was used to turn the whole world into crystals.

Toru: They call themselves, the Villain Guild, unsavoury aliens have been established within the city. They don't have a fixed base or members. But, they used the Dark Alien Web, which only aliens can access, to arrange the meetings.

Kaki: Wait, 3 pm, isn't it it today?

Toru: Yeah, that means...

Yuga: We have 3 hours left.

Eve: Why did you tell us now?

Toru: Sorry, the other branches are busy, and you're the only one who can count on.

Satoru: Galette, did you notice something?

Zeheart: No, it's nothing, I'll gather the info.

Yuga: I'll go as well.

Najenda: Alright, take the Raptor.

Yuga: Roger!

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Dareka ni waraware tatte kamawanai (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Jibun no shinjiru mono tsuranuke (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Hāto butsuke aeru dare ka to deaetara (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Sore ga shōri e no sutōrī (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Bibiruna ugokidase Action (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)