Rival vs Friend

(episode starts with Kenzo in the rubble saving his mother)

Kenzo: Mom! Mom! Hang in there, Mom! Mom! Mom!

(then he look at Zetton who is rampaging)

Kenzo: What did my mom do to deserve this?! Please, stop!

(then the rubble starts to fall as a person help him revealing to be Kurosawa)

Kurosawa: Over here!

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Yumemita sugata ni kitto narukara (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Ima sugu dekiru koto tte nandarou? (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Zutto warai aeru dareka to deau tame (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Motto ōkiku naritai (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Wakaranai koto wa mō benkyō (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Nasakenai jibun wa mō kekkō (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Hajimeyou michi no Communication (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Ikisaki chokkan de kimete (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Shinka no michi ga mietara fumidasu dake sa! (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Here we go! Taiga! Ano suisei mitaina hikari hanatte (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! Hashiri tsudzukeyou (then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster)

Urutoraman Taiga sono mune ni yado shita yaruki honki (then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken then shows Taiga Photon Earth doing the aurum strium)

Zen! Kai! Dynamite! Hiki tobasunda fuan nante (then shows Taiga Tri-Strium with the Taiga Tri-Blade)

Yūkigāreba daremoga First Star (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

Rival vs Friend

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Twin-headed Monster, Pandon and Specter Phantom, Ghos Seijin appears

-at the Sky Base-

Maki: So, you're Mitake Kenzo?

Kenzo: Yeah.

Juvia: Hey, isn't he the one form the enrolment test?

Yokan: Yeah, I was one of the instructors.