The Hero of Light

This is the fanfiction production, Ultraman Taiga and the Ultra series are belong to Tsuburaya Production and the anime characters are rightly belong to the respective owners (except my original characters). Enjoy.

(episode starts with the Land of Light showing and then shows four light clashing and then exploded and it reveals Rosso and Blu doing their attacks on a dark Ultraman name Tregear who dodge their attacks)

(then Orb Origin use his origium kosen but Tregear dodge and then the three ultras follow him and then X and Geed does their xandium kosen and werking burst at Tregear but he deflect the rays and then use the trera ardiga but they dodge and then he saw Ginga and Victory double punch Tregear and he fall on the space rocks and the New Generation Heroes land)

Ginga: Tregear, just give up. Your ambitions are over.

Tregear: We'll see about that, you Ultramen, well then, enjoy.

(then Tregear disappear)

Ginga: Wait, Tregear!

(then the mines on the space rocks activate)

Ginga: Shoot, it's a trap!

(then the mines exploded dealing the heroes some damage)

(then Tregear saw the mines exploded)

Taro: Tregear.

(then he turn around and look at Taro)

Tregear: Taro!

Taro: I won't let anyone who fell into the darkness to get near to the Land of Light.

Tregear: Tch! Don't act like you're some Space Guardmen. Who decided that light is justice?!

(then they clash and then three ultramen lands on the space rock and then help the heroes)

Taiga: Senpai, we'll stop Tregear.

Ginga: Don't let your guard down, Taiga, he's tough.

Taiga: Leave it to us, the strongest team is the hero's chance.

Titas and Fuma: Yeah!

Ginga: In that case, take this.

(then they gave each of their powers with Rosso, Blu and Orb giving their powers to Taiga)

Taiga: The Hero of Light, Taiga!

(then Geed and X give their powers to Titas)

Titas: The Sage of Strength, Titas!

(and Ginga and Victory give their powers to Fuma)

Fuma: The Champion of Wind, Fuma!

Ginga: This powers will be good use to you.

Tri-Squad: Right!

(then Taro and Tregear continues to fight and as Tregear tried to finish Taro off, the Tri-Squad appears to block the attack)

Taro: You all...

Taiga: Leave it to us, Father!

Tri-Squad: We're, the Tri-Squad!

(then the Tri-Squad handle Tregear)

Taro: Don't, Tregear is the opponent you must not face!

(then Fuma slash Tregear in high speed)

Fuma: I'll beat you at the speed of light!

(then Titas punch Tregear with brute strength)

Titas: Taste the fist of the sage!