Fight in the Evening Sun

(episode starts with a egg reacting to something as it it starts to glow)

-meanwhile at the Sky Base-

Najenda: Hasegawa, the test flight of the Chester Alpha was a complete mess and most of the crew have numerous compliants about you messing the test flight.

Yuga: Sorry.

Najenda: Sorry it's not enough!

Yuga: But...

Kaki: Yuga! Don't make any excuses.

Satoru: Managing the maintenances also part of our job.

Kotaro: I know you're working hard, but you're not a rookie anymore.

Yuga: But.

Najenda: No buts! Tell you what, you'll take a time off from AIGES, you'll be on a two-day suspension.

Yuga: Captain.

Eve: Yuga-san.

Nana: You got to obey. Captain's orders.

Yuga: Roger!

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Dareka ni waraware tatte kamawanai (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Jibun no shinjiru mono tsuranuke (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Hāto butsuke aeru dare ka to deaetara (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Sore ga shōri e no sutōrī (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Bibiruna ugokidase Action (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Tagiru ze moeagaru Passion (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Mugen no pawā no Combination (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Sobieru kabe no mukō e (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Te o toriatte ikerunara kowaku wa nai sa (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Get set, GO! Taiga kimi dake no kotae ga matsu ginga e (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then did the kick)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! (Let's go!) ima sugu ni tobidasou (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster)

Urutoraman Taiga ima yori mo ōkina jibun ni natte (then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken then shows Taiga equip the Photon Earth armor)

Zettai makenai (Just win!) Kinō yori kyō yori asu e (then shows Taiga Photon Earth doing the aurum strium)

Koete iku no sa daremoga Fighter (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

Fight in the Evening Star