VII

{ CAPITAL OF RAGHNALL, LEUCOS HARBOR }

The fresh air, birds on the harbor, the smell of fresh fish, and... a large ship...?

The ship's anchor is thrown down, "Th' cap'n be back!" the men and women on the pirate ship all cheered, as a pair of black boots along with a few other pairs stepped up. A man with velvet hair, a big build and a black bandanna, A woman with short dark red hair, and black boots, and a young girl, her scarlet hair in twin tails, wearing a small pirate hat.

The dark-red haired woman gritted her teeth, "Hurry and let us up." she said, her voice was mature and slightly monotone. "Aye!" the men from the ship's deck cheered.

Letting the three people on board, another two men followed from behind, carrying multiple baskets filed with food and goods. "Ahoy back cap'n, did th' trade go well?" A short man asked, he had a baby face, often people joke about it making him insecure.

"Unfortunately," she stopped to look back at the two men which had their hands full, giving the short man her black jacket, "our treasure was stolen." the words she spoke made the whole deck silent. 

One by one, they unsheathed their swords. "Strip yer cutlasses, I 'ave a scallywag in mind who might've stolen it." The velvet haired man said, his deep voice was cold and monotone, "Thar's a possibility 'twas a noble, a high rankin' one."

"A noble?" The young girl with twin tails asked, "Aye, I saw a few scallywags who looked like knights guardin' her." he responded, the large sack to them was a very important treasure.

"We must loot it back."

{ Chapter 7: Divine Child }

A few voices were heard, though not loud nor quiet it was muffled. Like some background talking effect, "Sister, you are back!" the voice of a young boy shouted, "Olie, do not shout so loudly, someone is asleep." a young girl whispered back.

"Oh.. sorry, who is that?" Walking up near the sleeping boy, he quietly examined him. His light blue hair, his long eyelashes, the color of his lips and so on. Slowly, the boy's eyes opened, seeing the young boy who was looking at him so closely.

"Ah." said the two at the same time, "Sister, he's awake." the young boy looked over to his right shoulder, looking at the girl who was sipping a cup of tea with an older woman behind the couch she sat on.

Slowly sitting up, he looked around the room, seeing such a luxurious sight; the large chandelier hanging on the high roof, a fireplace which had a painting on top, a few white pillars and bookshelves.

"W-where am I?!" He panicked, not knowing where he was or if he was still near his home. "Who are you...?!" looking at the young boy who was previously closely looking at him, his eyes met the boy's light blue ones.

"Oh! My name's Olie, Prince Olie Clyde Raghnall. You're in our palace!" Like the airhead he is, he extended his hand expecting the boy to shake his hand and act normal.

"P-prince?!" His eyes turned into spirals, "I'm sorry, Your Highnesses. For my rude behavior before." a nervous wreck, he was.

His stomach rumbled, earning a chuckle from Olie and Liliana as well as the woman from behind Liliana, he blushed lightly covering his face with his hands.  "Your Highness, shall I go to the kitchen and bring you some food?"

"I'd appreciate that, Dame Vicilia." Thanking the woman behind her, she hurried off to the kitchen. "What's your name?" Olie asked, Liliana quietly reading a book on the side minding her own business.