II

Liliana got used to her new life, pretty fast for only being in the world for a short while.

"One two three four, and one, two, three four, and-- Your Highness...?!" A woman with her hair in a bun holding a stick signaled to end the music.

"Madame Ophelia, I apologize however dancing isn't my forte." With full honesty and no embarrassment, she admitted to being bad at dancing.

"We must at least unstiffen your body, you will be jeered at by other nobles if you are not up to their standards." She warned, "Okay~"

"Let us continue, Leader steps forward with his left foot. The follower steps back with her right. Leader steps to the right with his right foot ...Leader closes his left foot to his right ... Leader steps back with his right foot. ...Leader steps to the left with his left foot. ...Leader closes his right foot to his left and Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

'Oh god, nothing can save me now. Liliana is canonically really bad at dancing'

"Sorry, but I can't save you from this one." across the room was Diana who mouthed. She had just returned from training, wearing a pair of white jeggings, a blue double-breasted suit, and a golden aiguillette that connected her half cape that hung on her right shoulder to her left shoulder.

Lilian only glared at her mother as she was trying not to laugh.

Chapter II : Sadistic Prince
        { YEAR XX7, FEBRUARY 15th }

Preparations for the new prince made the maids busy. Growing bored, Liliana decided to take up the sword on a whim, which she regrets quickly.

The sounds of wooden swords clashing grew faint as it was replaced by heavy pants.
"I am very impressed, Your Highness!" the older woman laughed, impressed at the young girl.

"Thank you." She gasped, the cold weather of February was yet to go away.
"I have heard that the new prince will be coming very soon. I see you are excited."

"Yes, very! I hope he wouldn't think of me as a bad person." The reader within Liliana was excited to see how the adopted boy looked like.

"Lily dearest, have you finished training?" A horse neighed, the King of Raghnall had come to the training grounds to pick up his daughter. "I applaud Dame Vicilia for not going easy on you, I would be happy to hear if you were to take the throne!"

"Your Majesty." She bowed, "Your Mother has attempted to cook once again. She nearly burnt the kitchen down, but she managed with the help of Elsie." Liliana chuckled, the two rulers of Raghnall weren't the best at cooking.

Helping Liliana get up on the horse, the horse ran away back to the palace hastily.

"Lily dear, welcome home. You too, Damon." She greeted, coming out of the kitchen. "I'll have to endure Elsie's nagging once again." She laughed.

"Mother, I'm excited to taste your cooking again! The first time was...." not wanting to finish her sentence she sat down. The maids carried the dishes into the room and placed them down on the table.

"Dig in!" Diana offered. Hesitant, but not willing to upset Diana, the two took a bite. Liliana's eyes lit up, surprised at how much Diana's cooking had grown more delicious.

"This is very delicious, mother!" She praised, seeing the happy and proud smile Diana gave in response, Liliana was ecstatic.

"We'll have to go on a picnic once matters have been settled!" Damon continued eating until the doors opened. "His Majesty, Former King of Raghnall, Deux Cyril Raghnall has returned." The three looked towards the door and saw a short old man, his back slightly arched, he held a stick to walk properly. Opening his eyes revealed two white pupils, his long gray hair tied into a high ponytail. Lastly, a  very intense aura surrounded him.