X

"Eira sweetie,  the Princess and Former King of Raghnall have come." 

"Not now mother, I am writing to my suitors. You know how love is very important to me." The young girl with middle-length ginger hair looked back at the door. She was still in her nightgown, hair very messy, and many papers were on the floor.

"I heard the princess has many male friends, why don't you talk to her about it?" A younger boy chimed in, his undercut teal hair and formal suit made the young girl scoff.

"Earl, are you seriously trying to impress her with that?" She raised her left eyebrow, "Why of course, in my opinion I look very handsome." he said dusting off the dust on his shoulders.

"Eldest Sister, please do mind your appearance, we have guests over." A young girl the same height as the boy from before stopped to tell her sister. She wore glasses whilst reading a floating book, her half teal and half ginger hair was one of the many unique things about her.

"Yes, yes, thank you for the reminder, Tarth." The girl with messy hair stood up, asking her for assistance.

{ Chapter X: Raiden }
             { YEAR XX7, MAY 29TH }

The glasses filled with wine clinked, "It is very nice to see you once again, Deux." an old man across the table from Deux drank his wine. He was nearly as tall as his son, John Vine Raghnall, the current King of Raiden who was out of town for a few days.

"It's nice to see you still Alive, Roland." Deux drank his wine as well, the group had a big dinner together. The six royal highness-es of Raiden were also attending, leaving their other 'important' matters.

"Princess Liliana, I have heard you have many male friends. You might be able to help Sister with her love life." The boy from before, Earl Colt Raiden, second eldest, asked. He glanced at Eira who was rolling her eyes.

"I do not wish to have some weird romantic relationships with my friends, to me they are like my brothers." She replies, drinking her water. She was never good at social parties or dinners, though she intended to seem rude.

"I-i see, I heard you liked books?" Earl tried once more, "Very much so, however I cannot compete with how many books I've read to Princess Tarth." she compliments, slicing the meat on her plate.

"Thank you for the compliment, Princess Liliana." She replies coldly, seems she didn't like how she responded rudely before.

"Tyla, Tyler please do not play with your food." The Queen tried to tell the twins off. "Yes, Mother." The teal haired one replied disappointed, "Yes, Mother!" The other one with ginger hair said behaved.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. A suitor of mine will be visiting tomorrow, I wish of you not to embarrass me." Eira sighed, finishing her food she stood up and excused herself.

"You are too young to be worrying about love, Sister. In fact, I believe true love doesn't exist!" 
A boy with short light ginger hair teased the girl,  "Mind your business, Aether." she stormed off.

"Don't mind it, Princess Liliana. She is always like this, always searching for 'true love'." He chuckles, "Yes, I admire her for searching so earnestly." 

"Grandfather, when will that disciple of yours arrive?" her attention turns over to her joyful grandfather, "He'll be arriving in three days, dearest." 

Focusing on her glass of water, she wonders; 'What could those three be doing right now..'

-- meanwhile in Raghnall

Olie had started to eat dinner, though it was still dusk, he wanted to go back to his room to hide. "Olie dear, it's only been a few minutes.." Damon tried to stifle his laughter, looking at the close relationship the two siblings have he was happy to see Olie already missing his sister.

"Cheer up, Your Highness! Eryx and I are here!" Alistian tried to cheer him up, "Mhm, besides, Lil is probably also having a hard time socializing." Eryx giggled, pointing out Liliana's bad social skills.

"I'm sure four years will pass by in no time, by then you three must become excellent men." Giving them some sort of goal, he succeeded. "Of course, I won't be outdone by Liliana, we made a promise after all."

"Yep! Her Highness will definitely be disappointed to see us not change in the four years she'll be gone." Alistian added, "Yes, I hope she becomes an excellent woman by the time."

---

A carriage has pulled up in the early morning, with a young boy exiting the carriage, he had flowers on his hands. A few more carriages followed, all with gifts inside. The boy had a hat, a very fluffy looking jacket and black hair, Liliana could see his high ego from the window. 

"Micheal! Welcome to the palace." A very beautiful Eira ran out the door to greet her suitor. "Your Highness, it is a pleasure to see you." He kissed her hand.

"My, let us go inside the palace. It is cold out here." Leading the way to the parlor, her excitement was very visible.

"Good morning, Your Highness." Liliana greeted,

 "Good morning, Princess Liliana. Are you on your way to the library?"

"Yes, Tarth has invited me for a reading session, she wanted to show me something."
'this is giving me y/n vibes... cringe.' 

"This is..?" The boy next to Eira asked, "Oh, apologies. This is Her Highness, Princess LIliana May Raghnall. She is staying in Raiden for a while." Liliana curtsied, while the boy looked at her from head to toe., noticing her masculine clothing he scoffed.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness."
"Likewise." she could see the disgust in his eyes, and walked away.

"W-well then, let us make haste..!"

Liliana's day was going quite smoothly, being in a different kingdom didn't stop her from doing her daily activities; chess, reading, sword training, and often she bakes cookies with the twins.

However, Eira's was going downhill. The first suitor which visited had left due to seeing Liliana not acting like a princess saying "She is an eye sore, it pains me to see she will someday be leading a kingdom" The second hand fallen for Liliana, the third had crossed multiple lines, the fourth and final had given red flags.

Slamming her desk, she groaned. "WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH ME AND LOVE?!!?" Nearly throwing a fit, she managed to stay calm when Liliana and Earl had seen her.

"Sister? Are you suitors not a good match for today too?" emphasizing on the 'too' he made it as if he was teasing her. "Your Highness, I recommend you stop teasing your older sister." Liliana spoke out, as she said from last night's dinner, she wanted to see how things would turn out for Eira.

"Though, I think Her Highness should take a break away from love, rushing it will turn against you." Giving her subtle advice, she was called by Deux before Eira could say something in reply.

"Might as well take her advice." Earl said before he left.

"Grandfather? Why have you called?" Right before she had met up with Earl she had been sword training, so we was quite tired and sweaty. "Liliana dear, it seems my disciple has returned early." Her eyes met his.

"Greetings, Your HIghness. My name is Devon Vicente, I look forward to learning with you." the boy had an unusual resemblance to Alistian, but with half maroon and half raven hair. His eyes snowy white, wearing clothes commoners would usually wear.

To be continued.