XII

{ Chapter XII: Fake Date }

It's been Nine Days since Liliana arrived in Raiden, she has been busy discussing names for spells with Tarth and Devon that she forgot a part she was supposed to do in order for the story to move on without many major changes.

"Sister? What are you doing here?" Tarth spotted Eira wandering around the palace library, looking lost. "Oh, Tarth.. I was thinking about Princess Liliana's advice and.. decided to follow it." she rubbed her arm in embarrassment, Eira wasn't one to listen to others.

"How about you join us over there?" Tarth pointed to a table where Liliana and Devon sat, "Oh but, won't I be a nuisance? I won't be able to join your conversation!" 

"It's fine, we're just thinking up of names anyways."
"N-names?" being dragged by Tarth, Liliana saw them nearing. "Princess Eira! Why don't you join us?"

"I told her to stay for awhile." Tarth took her seat next to Liliana while Eira took one next to Devon. "What are you three naming?"

"Spells." Devon answered, his side profile appeared attractive to Eira but she snapped out of that love state in a matter of seconds.

"I already have my own names, so we're just suggesting some for Devon." Liliana stated, she was up last night thinking of forms and names for spells.

"Eira, there you are." Earl stepped in the room with Tyla on his back, "What do you want Earl." She said in an unpleasant tone, "A letter has arrived for you." She sighs, she assumed it would be one of those possessive suitors again.

"Burn it for me, please?" she asked nicely which surprised Earl, "What's up with you? You're not usually like this." He asked, putting down Tyla on the floor.

"Well, I thought about it last night.." Liliana closed the book to listen to Eira's ranting. She glanced at Devon who had a confused look and shook her head. 

"Finding love is really hard, I've been searching and searching and all then I thought of Princess Liliana's advice, so I'm thinking of calling it quits for awhile." She let go of her formal speech, Devon was still confused as to why she suddenly started ranting but decided to listen.

"Oh well, I just hope i can find something else to keep me entertained." Eira didn't even care if she was now leaning on Devon's shoulder. "Boys are so hard to please, aren't they? So picky.." she sighed once more.

"Oh how sad my love life is." Liliana hummed in agreement, receiving an elbow nudge from Tarth. "Well, it's great that you aren't rushing it anymore." Earl was quite proud, he watched as how many times Eira's heart has been broken the times she's been chasing men.

"They always tell me I'm dry or too excited or too weird or too possessive." she groans, fixing her posture, she rests her head on her arm.

"How about going on a test date with Devon?" Liliana suggested, not long after she realized what she had done. "Hmm, if it helps sure I guess.." she was still unenthusiastic but she was up for the test date.

{ YEAR XX7, JUNE 7TH } 

Earl and Aether knocked on the door before peeking in, "Devon, are you ready for your little date?" Earl said in a teasing tone, Aether silently giggling and acting like a mischievous cat. Liliana also peeked in, she nearly barfed seeing how bad Devon's fashion sense was.

"No, no, nope, NO!" She stormed inside the room and clicked her tongue. "You are not going out like that." she looked up and down at him, his weird bright red boots and a coat with red fur. "Don't tell me you two were planning on letting him go out like this?! " Aether snickered, while Earl avoided eye contact.