•15 {min yoongi}

13/01/2021

Helo 👋 I wrote shits, forgive me.

Helo 👋  I wrote shits, forgive me

-•-•-•-•-

It has been 6 months. You still couldn't recover from the shock of your husband's sudden death. The man you loved the most, who always came home being tired, just to sleep in your arms while you run your fingers through his hair, and sometimes seeking pleasure, that night he didn't came home rather you got a call from the hospital.

You ran to the hospital as fast as you could, you saw him half dead, but he still managed to smile when you stood in front of him. You heard him saying all comforting words to you, even when the pain from the wounds he got in the accident slowly killed him. You saw him dying in front of your eyes.

After that day, you never could sleep properly. You were always scared. Scared to lose someone again, scared of being alone, scared of everything. If you closed your eyes, all you could see is that the love of your life showing you his sweet smile which gets followed by him shouting in pain. He died in front of you but you couldn't help him. Being tired of all the nightmares you gradually stopped sleeping, you would just sometime take a nap, but most of the time you forced yourself to stay awake.

You confined yourself in the house you both lived in, sometimes went to the closest grocery shop to buy some food. You couldn't still believe that he is no longer in this world. Every night you sat on the couch on your living room, thinking that now the door will open, he will come in and say as he'll wrap his arms around you, "I'm tired, honey, it has been a long day." Next you'd want yourself under him, naked.

But he never came.

Time flew so fast that you didn't realize that when did the wound in your heart starting to heal and it started to beat like crazy for someone else. You didn't realize that you started to fall in love all over again, and now you are in the bed of your handsome neighbor, Yoongi.

He held you by your waist, pulled you closer, and planted some kisses on your shoulder but you stopped him. "I don't think what we are doing is right." You spoke up. "Why? Your husband won't like you being all sad. He's seeing you from up there, he'll want you to move on too."

"Still, I think it's wrong,"

"Babe," You stayed mum, yoongi understood that you needed space, he always did. He took care of you from the day you lost your man. You stretched you arms to pull the frog plushie sitting on the edge of the bed closer. You looked at it and laugh as it's smile was very funny, and it was cute. You thought why this man keeps a frog plushie with himself? Which made you laugh more.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, you could feel the confusion in his voice, you didn't reply instead of that you kept laughing. "Oh, you must be thinking why I have this, right?" You nodded hearing him. He continued, "well my ex was kind of obsessed with frogs, so I bought it for her birthday but she ditched me before I could give her that. Then I thought that it will be just a waste of my money if I gave her this and it's really soft and you know, it feels good to sleep with this in my arms so I kept it for myself."

"Even I like frogs,"

"Then keep it." He's stared into your eyes seeing the sparkle, he never saw before. He clasped you very close, letting you hear his heart beat. It felt like you found your paradise all over again.

"Maybe it won't really hurt to fall in love again."

______
Words: 645
Just wanted to write some shits haha.