•05 {vminkook}

04/07/2019
I kinda hope dis one makes u laugh lol

Save me

•••

Jimin came closer to me, so close that I could see nothing but his eyes deeply starring in mine. "Please, let me go." I begged and he seemed enjoying it. So, I decided to stay quiet. Suddenly, his lips placed a peck on my checks.

"Please, I'm straight." I couldn't help but beg, again.

"Oh, Kim Taehyung shut up." He brushed his lips on mine and bit on my lower lip.

"I'm not gay!"

"But you dated me few months ago! And who said that I even care? I just want you, and I promise you'll enjoy it." His voice and eyes both were reflecting lust.

Stop! I wanted to shout but, I was left dumbfounded when I realized that he unbuttoned my shirt and his lips were tracing down on my chest, his fingers were playing with the belt loops of my jeans. Well, yeah I dated him and some more guys but I just wanted to know if I'm really a gay. But, I'm not! I like girls, I really do.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door and I felt like I've never been so grateful to god. Thank god, I said to myself. Jimin's face was showing how annoyed he was. "Who is it?" He shouted as he moved closer to the door. This is my chance to flee away- I thought. I quickly buttoned up my shirt and wondered if I should jump from the window.

"Can you open the door?" A guy's voice came from the other side.

His face showed that he was shocked that made me think it was someone familiar to him.

Is it his boyfriend? Oh my, if he sees me with him will he break up with him? Oh no please don't break up with him if you break up with him he will chase me more often. I'm sick of him following me everywhere. He even followed me to this classroom which wasn't used for years, it is kind of used as a store room and it was my secret hideout but this beautiful man found it. Yeah, I'm not gay. But look at this man he's really beautiful. He really attracts me. I'm straight, it's just this guy who's beautiful.

Hey, wait! I'm supposed to stop his boyfriend from breaking up with him and the one and only solution is that I have to jump from the window.

I opened the window and looked down. It's only first floor, man. You are going to be fine. I was making my way outside from the window when he glanced over me.

Shit!

He approached me and I became nervous. "Where you think you're going?" He whispered.