•9 {vmin}

21/10/2020
I might be talking shits so ignore huhuhaha

Gray

• • •

• • •

The world is gray. Everything is gray. In my world, there's only two color and that black and white. And by mixing them it becomes gray. Even the people in the world are gray. Some are white, some are gray. They all have their bad sides and good sides. No one is fully black or white. They all are gray. In this gray world I found you. You, who painted my world like a rainbow. You, who made me feel the colors in my gray life.

I put the colors on my palette and mix them. It turned out to be gray. One was darker than the other. I use the darker one on the bark of the tree and the light one on the leaves. "Tae, you've used the wrong colors, that's green on the bark of your trees and blue on the leaves! You should use green on the leaves and blue on the sky!" The teacher approached me.

"I'm sorry, I'll do it again."

I am Kim Taehyung, 22 and colorblind. Everything I see is gray. Every color seems the same, I just know the shades, none are same. I can't see colors, still I like to draw. The feeling I get when I pick up the brush is undeniable. It's my passion and I can't leave that.

Jungkook, 21, my classmate came and said, "Man, did you checkout this game, it's so addicting!"

"Jungkook, you know I don't play games." I told my one and only friend in this gray world.

"But Tae, this game is so fun! You should try it for real!" He went to the other side of the room, jumping like a bunny. "Wait, what's the name?" I shouted.

"Among us!"

•-•-•-•

Click online, public and select a game, that's it! I followed what Jungkook told me. I got into a game and waited for it to start.

Mini
Hi tae

You
Hi mini

Mini
Tae let's match hat :3

You
Ok?

And he made me wear the same hat as him.

Mini
Cute!

I roamed around, trying to understand the game and mini was following me.

Mini
Tae, why aren't you doing tasks?