•07 {kim namjoon}

03/10/2020

{still exist}

•••

The wind was blowing slowly. There was silence all around. I could only hear the sound of the wave of the sea. No one was around at this time. It was dawn. So calm, so peaceful. I closed my eyes feeling the wind hit my skin. Breath in, breath out. It felt good, to give yourself some time from your busy schedule.

"Miss, will you please leave this place?" Destroyed my peaceful moment. I looked at the man who called me. "What do you want?"

"Miss, I want you to leave this place, I'm trying to clean the beach you are coming in my way."

"Do you know who I am?" I snapped at him.

"No I don't-" I cut him off. "Obviously that's why you are telling me to leave." I closed my eyes again. Huh, how dare he tell me to leave, he doesn't know who's he talking to. How does he not know such a famous model, shame on him.

"Miss, should I pick you up as trash from the beach?"

Rude.

"WHAT? HOW DARE YOU?!" I shouted on him.

"Excuse me?" Someone called from behind, asking for our attention. His voice was so calm and it was familiar. "Is there something wrong?" I looked behind to see him. "KIM NAMJOON?!"

Kim Namjoon, CEO of one of the most biggest company in the world and ... my husband .... from whom I ran away...

"Can I help you guys somehow?" He asked. "Sir, this woman isn't moving from here. I need to clean up the beach." That man complained.

"Ah, well let me take her with me." He pulled me up to stand. His arms wrapped around my waist. "I hope you can finish your job peacefully now." He smiled.

I got lost in his deep dimples. Those dimples are what I've always cherished. I can dive in those~ shut up dumb head. Okay...

He leaded me towards a mansion beside the beach. What is he? A king living in his palace? It was so huge and beautiful. Not more than mine. "Come in." He whispered with his calm voice. I stepped inside his house. "Wow-"

"Is it pretty?" He questioned.

"Yes, it is beauti- no- what- not at all. My house is prettier." I ran towards the sofa and plopped on it. So cozy, so soft. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" He sat across me with a worried expression. "No-"

"Are you sure? You look pale, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"How can I?" I looked at him being confused and realized what he meant. I remembered what he told me years ago, "when someone says I'm fine it means save me."

"No really I'm okay."

"Okay then, call me if you need." Saying that he left me in the living room. But, obviously I wasn't going to let him go like that. So, I followed him to the room he went. It was like a small office of his and he started working till I reached him. Workaholic. Like, you have a guest and you are working? You are working at dawn? Are you crazy or what? "What do you want?" He asked glancing at me.

"Nothing." I got out of that room and roamed around his house until I found his bedroom. "Ahh so soft." I plopped on his bed. "Oh, is it?" I glared at him. "No."

"Oh, ok. Ms. Choi-"

"Excuse me, it's Mrs. Kim." I snapped.

A sigh left my mouth as I lie down on his bed again. I close my eyes, feeling tired. It was completely silent. I opened my eyes hearing the bed crack a little. A pair of hand held mine, tightly. It's so warm. "Is everything alright, Amy?" He asked me in his soothing voice. It felt so good to hear my name on his lips once again. But then, guilt overtook me at that moment. I felt disgusted with myself, that how could I leave this man. It's a crime. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Amy..." He said my name again as he pulled me closer. "You look so weak. Are you not eating well?"

"Just some diet-"

"It's hampering your health Amy, it isn't helping." He cut me off.

"I'm a model, you know, that's quite necessary."

"But I liked the Amy I had five years ago." Hearing him, I hugged him tightly and bursted into tears. "I'm sorry, Namjoon. I-I didn't w-want to leave you. I-I do-don't know, why did I-" He patted my head."It's okay."

"Namjoon, I-I love you, I'm so sorry." Hearing me gave me a peck on my lips. "I love you too dummy."

"Joonie," I wiped my tears and looked at him. "Hmm?" He caressed my face, lost in my eyes.

"You have a daughter-"

"WAIT WHAT- I-I I'm a father? Where do you live?!"

"Hawaii." I answered.

"Let's go!" He shouted, making me giggle.

_•_•_•_

Words:833.

(Lmfao- I had plan to write 500 words nvm)

I actually saw this in my dream-
Btw I don't have any readers- still if I do- sorry- but you'll be called Boeing-