•10 {min yoongi}

Yo,, boeings! I'm back with my imaginations:)
3/11/2020

Yo,, boeings! I'm back with my imaginations:) 3/11/2020

Stuck to you, like a glue
•-•-•-•-•-•

I wake up as the sun peeped in my room, through the windows. The curtains being carried away by the wind and the small bell tied up with the window ringing. I slowly open my eyes, stretching my hands as I sit up. "Ah, weekend." The corner of my lips turn upward thinking that. I turn around to see the sleeping beauty beside me, my angel, my world.

"Baby~" I try to wake him up.

"Wake up babe." I earn a humming sound from him. I crawl over him, brushing my hair on his face, obviously to annoy him.

"Won't you wake up, hun?" I say, in a seductive voice. This angel Min Yoongi married a devil. He looks at me with his eyes half open, "What are you doing?"

"Why? Do I look like a hot mess?"

"Get off me!" He pushes me a little, making me sit on the bed. "You don't look like a hot mess, you look like a mess!"

"You are not mini! You are meanie!" I lie down again. The bed cracks as he lies down next to me, slowly putting his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. "Look at me sweetheart." He whispers in my ears. I shake my head in reply, but then being the obedient wife I turn to face him. He suddenly places my head on his chest, "don't be angry with me, hun, you know I love you." I hold him tightly, "I love you too, meanie."

He chuckles as he gets off the bed. I sit up and call him when he was making his way to the washroom. "Can we go to the amusement park today?"

"Huh?" He looks at me, confusion all over his face.

"I mean we didn't go out together for a long time. Can we go out today?"

"Sure." He ruffles my hair and gives a peck on my forehead. "But let's go to somewhere better than the amusement park."

•-•-•-•-•

He stops the car near a forest. "Get out." I look at him with my eyes wide open, "What the fuck you mean?"

"We've reached the place I was talking about." He gets out of the car and opens the door for me.

"What do you mean? You wanted to bring me to this forest? You must be kidding with me Min Yoongi!" He kept walking away without hearing me. I follow him in the forest. "Can you hear me Min Yoongi? Are you kidding me? Amusement park was much better than walking in this."

"Shut up or a monkey might jump on you." He says. I hold his hands, "yah, don't scare me." He put his arms around me, holding me tightly. "Don't be scared." He whispers. He kept his pace forward until we came across a bush.

He pulls me inside the bush and I scream, "I WON'T GO IN THAT!" He sighs and pick me up in bridal style. My eyes were closed, because I was scared that there might be snakes or any poisonous insect.

"We are here." He says and suddenly put me down. I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm sitting on a beach.

"Wow..."

"You like it, don't you?" He chuckles as he sits next to me.

"Yeah.. let's stay here till the sunset."

"Sure." He smiles softly, looking in my eyes.

-•-•-•-•-•

Words- 579

Idk what I wrote but I like it

You don't like it?

It's ok hun I wrote it for me...

Thanks to claws to help me name this oneshot 😌💅🏻😗✌️💕