•12 {jeon jungkook}

13/12/2020

"Sometimes, storms are better than fake sunshine

"Sometimes, storms are better than fake sunshine."

• - • - • - •

Drew one or two line, but didn't look nice, at least to her. She wanted something better with herself, but she couldn't do that. She felt an emptiness inside her, but didn't knew what could she do. Drew a few more lines to make the picture look better, still she wasn't impressed with herself how she used to be before. Without blinking once, she kept looking at the black and white painting, which had turned into gray after drying. He entered the room quietly so that she won't realize and kept hand on her shoulder, "Addilyn, breakfast is ready dear. Come, have breakfast first then try again, okay?"

She shook her head and looked at him, holding back tears. "I can't do this Jungkook." Jungkook let his arms wrap around her small body, caressing her head, he knew what she wanted now. He always did. Sitting beside her, he held her face in his hands and spoke, "you are one of the best artists, I've ever seen, Addilyn, don't give up after coming so far. And with this picture, don't you think adding some colors would look good? Try again, after having breakfast." She didn't say anything just nodded. Maybe she wanted to hear those words. No one ever told her those words the way he does.

Jeon Jungkook, 24, had been there for Addilyn always. Childhood friends, knew each other since they were 10 and they knew each other better than anyone else. Jungkook knows her secrets, which even her parents don't. And he knew that she wanted to be an artist and she had that talent. But her parents never wanted their daughter to be an artist. They thought it was not a profession, good enough.

Addilyn got up from her sit and went downstairs following her friend. Friend, the word didn't suit them. They were in love. But not ready to accept it. Jungkook knew it though, he always liked Addilyn and tried to make her feel the same. But she didn't want to see it. To her, Jungkook was just a friend.

Jungkook served the pancakes on her plate, warm and soft, and on his and sat across her. Without blinking even once, he kept looking at her, who now was busy freeing her hair from the bun. He saw a magnificent beauty in her, which cannot be expressed in words, he might need to write a whole poem to express how beautiful she is. "What?" She said as she saw him looking at her like that, with the hairpin between her lips, struggling to speak. That brought Jungkook back from his imagination world. "Nothing," he said as he took a bite of his pancake, looking away from her.

"Do you want some tea?" Jungkook offered after they finished their breakfast. "Sure." She gave a slight smile, enough to make Jungkook feel warm. After a while he brought the two cups of tea at the living room, where she was now. "Thank you Jungkook." He shook his head as he sat next to her. "Thank you a lot, Jungkook, for letting me stay with you. Thank you for believing me, thanks for everything." She took a deep breath, maybe wanting to say something else but Jungkook put his fingers on her lips motioning her to not speak and smiled a little.

Jungkook had told her to stay here at his house till she found a new place to live. House? He owned a mansion! White in color, situated between a small forest, no house near his, in front that a lake flows. Looked nothing less than a palace, she thought. She was given a room by him, from which she could see the sunset, the beauty of the nature. She told him, "this room inspires me more to paint." He had no plan to let her go, to be honest, he wants her to stay with him, forever. But told her that where'd she stay, she's in a new city and offered to stay with him.

"I guess a storm is coming." He said as he looked at sky from the window. She followed his gaze and the saw the black clouds. "Maybe, I want to draw those.." Jungkook chuckled hearing her and put his arm around her shoulder. "And maybe I wanna write a song for you." He whispered. Addilyn took another sip of her tea and placed the cup on the table by the window. She snuggled into him, as he ran his hand over her back. Thunderstorms hit the area and her grip on him tightens. "I'm scared of it but I kind of like it now."

          Eyes shining as she glanced at him and he saw that. Placed a kiss on her head and hugging her softly. She knew it, it's the time, and she wanted it. Standing next to him, putting force on her toes to get to his height and gave a peck oh his lips. His eyes widened at her action and he knew he wanted more. He kissed her again, this time it was more passionate and she didn't take a moment to kiss him back. Soon, he had her in his arms, heading towards his bedroom. Putting her on the bed and hovered over her, kissing her harder. She never felt so much sexually aroused before. She wanted to feel him with every part of her. Her hands reached for the buttons of his shirt, slowly unbuttoning one by one, while he started kissing her neck.
And she knew it.

"I want to make love with you."

______-___
Words: 944

And lemme tell you that I got the idea of writing this from 'the notebook' by Nicholas sparks. If you didn't read the book and didn't watch the movie, do it. :)