•01 {kim taehyung}

Kim Taehyung

{SWING}

Happy friendship day!" He smiled as he suddenly peeked at me

"Really Taehyung? Friendship day is in August, first Sunday of August." I scoffed.

"That's for the world, not for us. I mean that's also for us but today is special, it's been one year of our friendship." He said and wrapped his arms around my neck. He looked at me with those puppy eyes. And that made me smile slightly.

"Let's do something special." He whined like a kid. I nodded and smiled to express my gratitude. He took his car keys and pulled me up to stand.

We got out of my house and walked to his car. We both placed ourselves at our seats. He was sitting at the driving seat and me, always, at the passenger seat. He started the engine, looked at me and a grin appeared on his face.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Wait and watch," he said, "you even celebrated when it was half year of our friendship, so I should celebrate this 1 year with you."

That really made me smile. He has always been so caring. When I was new in the city he was there for me like family. He is really a gorgeous human being. I glanced at him once more and all memories throughout the year knocked the door. He was just a stranger whom I met in the playground.

I was just sitting on the swing feeling the air on my skin. Some students of my university came and they were disturbing me. I don't know where did you came from at that moment, but I know that you came and lended a hand to me. That was the first time I met you. And as they say 'first impressions are the last impressions' I liked you. I genuinely liked you.

You were wearing just black clothes. Black mask, cap, everything just black. And more than half of your face was hidden.

"So are you a high school student being disturbed by some university students?" You asked.

"Do I look like a high school student?"

You just shook your head, maybe in disgust. That was what I thought, "uh... sorry. Actually I read with them."

"That's what I thought." You said as you tried to sit on the swing next to mine. But it went wrong. You landed on the ground instead of the swing.

I couldn't control myself and burst into laughter. You glared at me, I gulped.

At last I came back to sense, stood up and helped you to stand up. "Sorry." "I think you say that a lot." You said and your eyes softened that made me think that you were smiling.